Casual Calamity Mod Rant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G1!+¢h+r@p

Torch God
Wanna hear me and others rant about the Terraria Calamity Mod?
Well get over here, then!
I will rant about the Calamity Mod every time I find something to rant about, so don't worry about running out of topics! (Unless we do, then we're toast...) All rants must be one long, big comment, not a bunch of comments in a row, or else it gets too crazy. Have fun ranting about the Calamity Mod!

My first Rant:
Okay, so me and my sister were fighting the Slime God in normal mode on Multiplayer. When we fought him, we got rekt almost immediately (We had no idea how strong he'd be :p ). When we died, the Slime God sunk deep Underground to despawn (We thought). BUT HE DIDN'T DESPAWN!!! And the worst thing is, no matter how far we dug, he'd stay the same distance away from us! And once, we managed to get close to him... HE GLITCHED OUT, TELEPORTING ON TOP OF US AND DISAPPEARING OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!! Basically, he killed us without us getting to fight back... ;( Every time this happens, me and my sister have to exit the world and join back in so that he'll despawn and stop showing his HP bar and playing his (Amazing) theme. Does anybody else have this same problem, or is it just me?

Also, you can give reactions to people's rants, with likes, replies, etc. You don't have to rant to be a part of the rant :p

I’m looking for one... it’s like all the bosses combined, it’s kinda like a bigger yarhim
Does he look like this?

THE LORDE.png

I know that, just making sure you aren't getting confused...
After all, THE LORDE is a bigger Yharim, and changes what boss he acts like every frame. Very similar to what you described, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom