Femboy_Neo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The return...
    Reactions: Tabasco
    Admiral Lazuli' [Hiatus]
    Admiral Lazuli' [Hiatus]
    Ello mate, glad to see that your back ‘ere. I’ve never even met you, but it’s good to see people coming back to this form after such a long time
    Femboy_Neo
    Femboy_Neo
    aww, thanks for the welcome!
    Dragonwolf73
    Dragonwolf73
    If it wasn't for the fact I checked some of your posts, I probably wouldn't know who you are. But checking your posts it seems you were one of the people in Neo Transpirence before I joined, so welcome back then I guess.
    So, I want to hear everyone’s opinions, what’s the best method to fill your map (as in exploring, not flooding with water) I want to see some of your recommended methods NOT using any outside programs i.e. TEdit, terramapper etc
    what I like the most about the beastiary in 1.4 is that it would help in collecting banners, because there’s enemies I’m sure to forget!
    Omega Dapling
    Omega Dapling
    I kind of hope that banners completely go back to the 1.2 system and you just get the permanent banner buff for that monster after 250 kills.
    Femboy_Neo
    Femboy_Neo
    That’s cool too
    Current task in my world:
    Get the bunny fish trophy
    Get the sword fish trophy
    Get the shark jaw trophy
    Start banner collection
    Work on pet and mounts collection
    Currently working on getting the last 3 fishing trophies and Martian saucer trophy to finish the collection! Screenshot coming when finished, after that I’ll work on the base itself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom