tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
That's great, but remember to Sleep properly, Dont overwork yourself! you dont want working on a mod to literally kill you, lol. hopefully we dont need to become your mother now, hah.

Last edited:
That's great, but remember to Sleep properly, Dont overwork yourself! you dont want working on a mod to literally kill you, lol. hopefully we dont need to become your mother now, hah.

I promise I won't die :)

The new Devourer of Gods music almost brings tears to my eyes, I don't know why I love it so much. Hopefully you all enjoy it as well.

I'll be using another theme brought to my by @Triactis for another boss though ;)

oooooh u can add custom music to the game???? how!!!
please tell me i want to make custom music for my boss so BADLY! ^-^

oooooh u can add custom music to the game???? how!!!
please tell me i want to make custom music for my boss so BADLY! ^-^

Make a series of folders like this: Sounds -> Music -> *put your custom music in this Music folder* inside of your Mod Sources/*your mod name* folder.

Then add something like this: music = mod.GetSoundSlot(SoundType.Music, "Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle"); in your NPC's SetDefaults() method and it should work :)

Make a series of folders like this: Sounds -> Music -> *put your custom music in this Music folder* inside of your Mod Sources/*your mod name* folder.

Then add something like this: music = mod.GetSoundSlot(SoundType.Music, "Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle"); in your NPC's SetDefaults() method and it should work :)

does it need to be a special file ending??
like .mp3, .ogg, .wmv ??

We need Reapers in the ocean.
lol
i wanted to add a watermob which behaves kinda like the Thing from the Lagoon, sadly idk how to make mobs spawn in specific biomes and on specific blocks... ._.
also i wanna make a Town NPC unaffected by drowning, how can i do that???

Just finished 2 playthroughs with this mod (Mage and Warrior, i have Tremor and Thorium added too) and i just got the upgraded Blade Of Emnity, (Forgot the name .-.) it took quite some time to farm for but its WORTH IT!

Just finished 2 playthroughs with this mod (Mage and Warrior, i have Tremor and Thorium added too) and i just got the upgraded Blade Of Emnity, (Forgot the name .-.) it took quite some time to farm for but its WORTH IT!
It's called the Animus, and one time I ended up doing 20k Damage per HIT with it. So yeah, definitely worth it.

Im at the end of my warrior playthrough right now (got braelor's shield now going for Yharim's Insignia), also, Eradicator is love.
beat 2 of the ragnarok trio with it..slag fury killed me in the end..

Back
Top Bottom