Mobile Can’t exit stealth mode with the shroomite armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voxl

Terrarian
[I’ve posted this before but no one replied so i’ll post it one more final time]
So when I enter stealth mode with the sroomite armor I can’t become visable again. No matter if I shoot, mine or run around I’m constantly completely invisable. Only way I can actually see my character while wearing the shroomite set is when I put it on while moving (for instance flying), but when I then stand still I’m forever invincable again. Does anyone else have this bug?

[I’ve posted this before but no one replied so i’ll post it one more final time]
So when I enter stealth mode with the sroomite armor I can’t become visable again. No matter if I shoot, mine or run around I’m constantly completely invisable. Only way I can actually see my character while wearing the shroomite set is when I put it on while moving (for instance flying), but when I then stand still I’m forever invincable again. Does anyone else have this bug?
Hi there @Voxl, welcome to the forums. Even though your first post didn't get any responses, we don't allow duplicate threads here. It can take some time for threads to get responses, and sometimes when there's no answer known, it may not get any replies. Just the way that forums are at times. :merchantwink:

I'll close this one (as well as move it out of Console Bug Reports and into the Mobile section), and you can continue using your original thread here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...ntly-invisable-with-the-shroomite-gear.60988/

Sorry, I don't have an answer to your Shroomite invisibility problem, but the good news is that mobile will be getting an update later on that may fix some of the current bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom