PC Can someone help i dont know what to do...

Zondikk

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
1591112181117.png

Try verifying the integrity of game files, or just reinstall... If that doesn't fix it then I don't know what else to do.

I'm having the same issue. The game randomly crashed while it was in the background while I was reading up on Golfing, and now keyboard input is non-functional besides the rare overload that gets the button you want pressed to activate- used that to see if the controls were the same as always, and the controls were how they were supposed to be. Did a file verification, didn't fix it, neither did a full reinstall.

Last edited:
and now keyboard input is non-functional besides the rare overload that gets the button you want pressed to activate- used that to see if the controls were the same as always, and the controls were how they were supposed to be. Did a file verification, didn't fix it.
What helped me is killing Xbox Game Bar (or something like it) and logging out/in my computer's user profile, and logging back in to Steam and re-launching Terraria.

As for the crash, I know pretty much nothing in that department.

With some messing around, it looks like (at least in my case) you need to hit Space for any currently held button to actually do anything, almost as if confirming the action.

I'll try a full reboot and see if it works, since that's basically what it sounds like you did.

Edit: Full reboot fixes this, if it happens again I'll note what the game was doing at the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom