Console Can you please revert back to 1.3 controls

Here is more info on the Default gamepad settings...

index.php

You need to customize them to your liking sadly. A lot of the choices were not great for default. Like to trash things you now have to pick it up first. Which is a really really weird choice for that option.
Even if we they still aren't all that viable. Especially with the how cramped they are.

Its not a case of people asking for new controls, more that with new features and limited buttons, they have had to mix things up, in time you will get used to them i swear. Theyre still things that make me prefer 1.3 controls(for example having one button to enter inv menu and another to exit??) but all in all the new controls are an improvement. I was just fortuneate to have picked up the game on mobile and have been playing these new 1.4 controls the past month or so.

I think the UI is better now than before.
I'd have to agree. The UI is super customizable and there are alot more options for keybinding.
If I had to wish for anything, I wish that you could have the ability to use two buttons for one keybind (like GrappleAim being A+B or something similar.) This'd be useful for less used buttons like enable PVP or changing teams. They're not really common to use, but pressing RB and LB at the same time could enable PVP and still be a reasonable keybind that you wouldn't use to much by accident.

Back
Top Bottom