Mobile Can't create a backup on the cloud.

Olmosdog

Terrarian
I'm back again xD

Now I'm trying to create a back up of my local character and world but for a reaseon is not creating a file on my google drive account.
Screenshot_2017-12-27-08-53-54.png

Screenshot_2017-12-27-08-54-07.png
There is the evidence that I created the back up on the cloud.
Screenshot_2017-12-27-08-54-47.png

And there is the "Terraria" folder that the game creates on Google drive. I have been creating tons of back ups on my phone and is not creating the file and thus finally led to my new save to disappear from the cloud in game. And for a reason I created a character and a world (which I deleted) on my tablet and it did sync with the google drive and my phone. Both devices have the same email, I have over 13GB of storage on my google drive and I don't have any problem of storage with my phone.

I'm back again xD

Now I'm trying to create a back up of my local character and world but for a reaseon is not creating a file on my google drive account.View attachment 190449
View attachment 190450 There is the evidence that I created the back up on the cloud.
View attachment 190451
And there is the "Terraria" folder that the game creates on Google drive. I have been creating tons of back ups on my phone and is not creating the file and thus finally led to my new save to disappear from the cloud in game. And for a reason I created a character and a world (which I deleted) on my tablet and it did sync with the google drive and my phone. Both devices have the same email, I have over 13GB of storage on my google drive and I don't have any problem of storage with my phone.
Thanks for including the screenshots @Olmosdog. So you can do the cloud saves on your tablet fine, but it's not creating a cloud file in your Google drive when you do it on the phone?

Sounds like you've checked to make sure that you're using the correct Google drive account already. I'm not sure what could be the problem. You can see if 505 Games has anything for you to try by opening a support ticket with them. You'll need to create an account to open a ticket: https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Back
Top Bottom