Can't Fight WoF

Shock3600

Terrarian
wow. This is utter bs. I can't make any other worlds go into hard mode Bc no matter what I f'ing do I get insta-killed without it even spawning? Can I please get a solution? Iv never heard of this happening and I'm really getting pissed -_-

Iv been licked. Iv clearly been in hell and deep enough. I messaged 505 games and no response -_- also I HATE MECH BOSSES

wow. This is utter bs. I can't make any other worlds go into hard mode Bc no matter what I f'ing do I get insta-killed without it even spawning? Can I please get a solution? Iv never heard of this happening and I'm really getting pissed -_-

Iv been licked. Iv clearly been in hell and deep enough. I messaged 505 games and no response -_- also I HATE MECH BOSSES
You have to do it in hell, if you don't then you will instantly get killed.
(User Name Got licked by WoF)
Translation:
(User Name didn't spawn the WoF in Hell)

But I am in hell. That's what I just said. "Iv clearly been in hell and deep enough" that means I WAS in hell and I was pretty deep

Sure but I don't want waste my voodoo dolls :( I suppose I did get 3 in like 2 minutes. 1, hen the other 2 while waiting for my health to recharhe XD

iOS, hence why I mentioned 505 :p
Try tapping on the Vodo Doll if that is even possible on IOS.
Then try dropping him in lava, and test it out.

Try tapping on the Vodo Doll if that is even possible on IOS.
Then try dropping him in lava, and test it out.
You don't drop it at all in ios. You just tap it. I THINK I fijred it out. The wall always spawns from the right for some reason and I start it on the left. Isn't it not supposed to do this?

You don't drop it at all in ios. You just tap it. I THINK I fijred it out. The wall always spawns from the right for some reason and I start it on the left. Isn't it not supposed to do this?
I think it depends on which direction your character is facing, but I have no idea if that's the case.

The wall of flesh is bugged. Sometimes, it will grab you with its tounge and pull you towards it. This would be ok if it didn't pull you into lava also, if on multiplayer, the wall of flesh might be invisible to another player. Trust me. A friend died and lost coins due to that.

The wall of flesh is bugged. Sometimes, it will grab you with its tounge and pull you towards it. This would be ok if it didn't pull you into lava also, if on multiplayer, the wall of flesh might be invisible to another player. Trust me. A friend died and lost coins due to that.
Ugh. Iv been trying to fight some if the mech bosses, but.... Can't get destroyer and I die when a single twin barely has any health.... WHY CANT I HAVE A FRIEND HELP

Replying to the OP: The Wall of Flesh has code that makes it instakill all players when it reaches to the end of the world, so if you make it spawn off the edge of the world it will do this. Walk a further away from where you died and try again. It used to happen to me (and sometimes still does)

I know right? It's terrible. Once I spawned the WoF and it spawned at the wrong direction! So I didn't have enough time to kill it, and was licked. Also, once it grabbed me wit it's tongue, and pulled me behind it. -.- Hopefully these will be fixed in the next update.

Back
Top Bottom