Can't Fight WoF

I know right? It's terrible. Once I spawned the WoF and it spawned at the wrong direction! So I didn't have enough time to kill it, and was licked. Also, once it grabbed me wit it's tongue, and pulled me behind it. -.- Hopefully these will be fixed in the next update.
Yea. It's fracking impossible in mobile -_- I'm taking my anger out on that new terraria idle miner XD

I've encountered a similar bug. Me and a friend were on multiplayer. I was on Android and he was on IOS. The world we were playing on was my android world. We had hardmode gear and we were doing another (This one, we were doing one before this one) world to get all the new goodies of the 1.2 update. We kept trying to spawn the wall of flesh, throwing voodoo dolls into lava. He never spawned doing that. Then we tried to spawn him by killing a voodoo demon over the lava pit we were using. We did it twice. Both didn't spawn him.

I've encountered a similar bug. Me and a friend were on multiplayer. I was on Android and he was on IOS. The world we were playing on was my android world. We had hardmode gear and we were doing another (This one, we were doing one before this one) world to get all the new goodies of the 1.2 update. We kept trying to spawn the wall of flesh, throwing voodoo dolls into lava. He never spawned doing that. Then we tried to spawn him by killing a voodoo demon over the lava pit we were using. We did it twice. Both didn't spawn him.
That's not how he's spawned in mobile. It's a normal boss summon item

At the time when you throw the doll in. At the same playthrough, I killed a voodoo demon over lava, thinking we would be fine. We died from the wall of flesh from having a short hellbridge.

Back
Top Bottom