Can't find plantera bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums, Goldenamethest!

Unfortunately, there isn't a surefire way to find Plantera's Bulbs. What you can try is to open your Map by pressing M, and then scan the entire jungle for pink squares: those indicate Plantera's Bulbs (if you hover your cursor over them, their name will appear). That way, you don't have to dig through your entire jungle, and instead you can scan everything you have explored so far remotely. If that doesn't work, you can wait a few (in-game) days, then try again; new Plantera's Bulb spawn over time, although they will not replace old ones. So if you still can't find them after that, unfortunately there isn't any option than to further explore your Jungle. Fortunately Bulbs emit light, so they should be rather easy to find in unexplored territory.

If even then you can not find any, verify if you did indeed kill all the Mechanical Bosses: you might have missed one.

Good luck! :)

Hello Goldennamethest,

Welcome to TCF (Terraria Community Forums) I see you have recently joined. From the looks of things, you have edited your post to not have content because you meant to post this Thread in the Game Help Section for In Game support. I'm here to let you know that it's fine if a Thread is posted in the wrong section. Any Staff member of the Forums can move it to the right section. You just need to report your own Thread and request for it to be moved to the right section. And we'll be glad to help move it. You can re-edit your thread to have the necessary content it had before, or I can revert your Thread to a previous version that had more content if you'd like.

For your question about Plantera, Kazzymodus nailed it. If you have any questions about the Forums or more questions about finding Plantera's bulb, feel free to ask them here. Or PM myself or any Forum Staff member if you have different kinds of questions.

I hope you enjoy your stay at TCF :dryadsmile:

Because it sounds that your question has been answered. Going to lock this Thread, also because there is currently no content in the opening post of your Thread.

If you still have questions related to this, feel free to Report your Thread to have it unlocked to add content back to your main post and to post new questions related to Plantera's Bulb that you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom