Cant Find Plantera bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrywood3

Terrarian
I cant find plantera's bulbs in the jungle, I have been searching forever. any suggestions or is my world glitched?

For confirmation, you've beaten all 3 Mech Bosses (The Twins, Skeletron Prime, and The Destroyer) and your World is in hardmode?

As long as that is true, they should appear in the jungle. I do not know how Corrupted/Crimsoned your jungle might be, so it could affect that if the natural jungle biome has been altered in such a way. Otherwise as long as nothing drastic has been done to the jungle it should still be good to go.

One tip to make finding them easier is to use your Map (Pressing M is the default key for bringing up your full map) and to look for any large pink dots in the jungle and mousing over them. They'll say "Plantera's Bulb" Sometimes it does take time for them to pop up. Other than that, just exploring more areas of your jungle is the only thing you can do. A good way to pass the time is to find life fruit and mine Chlorophyte in areas of your jungle you haven't explored yet. You will find one eventually. :dryadsmile:

For confirmation, you've beaten all 3 Mech Bosses (The Twins, Skeletron Prime, and The Destroyer) and your World is in hardmode?

As long as that is true, they should appear in the jungle. I do not know how Corrupted/Crimsoned your jungle might be, so it could affect that if the natural jungle biome has been altered in such a way. Otherwise as long as nothing drastic has been done to the jungle it should still be good to go.

One tip to make finding them easier is to use your Map (Pressing M is the default key for bringing up your full map) and to look for any large pink dots in the jungle and mousing over them. They'll say "Plantera's Bulb" Sometimes it does take time for them to pop up. Other than that, just exploring more areas of your jungle is the only thing you can do. A good way to pass the time is to find life fruit and mine Chlorophyte in areas of your jungle you haven't explored yet. You will find one eventually. :dryadsmile:
Thanks! I'll keep looking.

Edit: Just found one, broke it, nothing happened. #Triggered

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll keep looking.

Edit: Just found one, broke it, nothing happened. #Triggered

Even terraria can have glitches. One time on mobile there was a weird floating demon altar, and I tried to place a platform under it and it disappeared! So yeah, it happens to all of us.

Firstly, on finding Plantera bulbs: they glow. They won't be hidden by the dark.
Second, on breaking the bulbs, be sure to break them at the base. I very often encounter a bug where you can chop off the top corner of a bulb and not trigger it. Got to break them from the bottom. And don't use bombs. Often that simply obliterates the bulb with no Plantera.

Firstly, on finding Plantera bulbs: they glow. They won't be hidden by the dark.
Second, on breaking the bulbs, be sure to break them at the base. I very often encounter a bug where you can chop off the top corner of a bulb and not trigger it. Got to break them from the bottom. And don't use bombs. Often that simply obliterates the bulb with no Plantera.
OH. Thanks for that. I wasnt using bombs, but the tip for breaking, helpful.
Plantera's bulbs may be more common if you destroy plants or grass in the underground jungle. There might not be enough space for the bulb to spawn.
Im constantly clearing out my jungle ._.

I never had to actually put any effort into spawning these bulbs. They grow very quickly. If you break one, the next one will show up in minutes. As they glow, you cannot really miss them. There are always several I can see from my minecart track through the jungle.

GOOD NEWS I just found one and I killed it and the golem like 11 times because of the power cells I collected in pre-hardmode =D (Dont ask me how)

Edit: Uh... is there any way to lock or delete this thread? im new to forums ._.

GOOD NEWS I just found one and I killed it and the golem like 11 times because of the power cells I collected in pre-hardmode =D (Dont ask me how)

Edit: Uh... is there any way to lock or delete this thread? im new to forums ._.

Good! I think that you need a moderator to lock a thread, but I'm new to the forums too, so I'm not sure.

Locked at Thread Creator request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom