PC Can't get Corruption?

Mukagas

Terrarian
I lost 2 saves recently... both were crimson, so now i want corruption but.... 50/50 MY :red: !! I'm creating new worlds for 40 min now, and I get crimson ALL THE TIME !!! ò__ó this is bull:red: !
Anyway, is there a mod, some modification i can do on the game files, anything to get an corrupted world? :c thx

I lost 2 saves recently... both were crimson, so now i want corruption but.... 50/50 MY :red: !! I'm creating new worlds for 40 min now, and I get crimson ALL THE TIME !!! ò__ó this is bull:red: !
Anyway, is there a mod, some modification i can do on the game files, anything to get an corrupted world? :c thx

Not really a bug, or a glitch. It is 50/50, and it is going to be a grinding deal. You have to keep trying. If you can't see this in perspective, try getting a number between 1 and 50000, and make sure its less than half of 50,000.

If you are still having this issue @Mukagas, I'm sure I could try to make a world and upload it for you . . . despite your terrible luck, it really is 50/50, and I can have one for you within few world gens. Make sure you specify what size if you want one. :)

Nah, i already got it man, but thanks... took me nearly 1 hour but i got it :0 and the best part, there is only corruption on the left side of the map ! xD so lucky

Back
Top Bottom