Can't get emblems

DwagonFyre

Terrarian
I've fought the wall of flesh quite a few time but not once has it dropped one of the emblems. As a hard mode player I thought it would be useful to have them but I can't get any. Can anyone help?

Keep trying. I recently made the Avenger Emblem using drops from WoF, so I know it's possible.

BTW which console are you on? I'm on 360 with the latest update (FISH-151124).

I've fought the wall of flesh quite a few time but not once has it dropped one of the emblems. As a hard mode player I thought it would be useful to have them but I can't get any. Can anyone help?
I know that emblems don't drop the first handful of times you beat the WoF. You have to beat it A NUMBER of times before any emblems start dropping. I would say give it at least 10 tries, then you should definitely start to see emblems drop.

I know that emblems don't drop the first handful of times you beat the WoF. You have to beat it A NUMBER of times before any emblems start dropping. I would say give it at least 10 tries, then you should definitely start to see emblems drop.

As with almost all cases, the drops are random. They can show up on the first time you defeat it, or the 100th. Of course, fighting it more times increases the number of opportunities you have to get emblems, but no one kill has a higher chance than any other. :)

Back
Top Bottom