PS4 Can't get map back

Soulstar

Terrarian
I'm not sure how to get the map back or how it disappeared... I have the bindings set for all 3 minimap but no way to get the map to open?

I watched it a few times and don't have the sidebar to the right of the equipment section on the far right. Only thing I found was the second tab of the equipment screen at the bottom can persimmon stuff but no button for minimap

So not sure where I posted this before, but the video unit one sent didn't work because those buttons aren't on my main account on any character, however my second account for my kids does have it which is odd. I went looking through the files on the ps4 and noticed a miscellaneous file and wondering if that retains general profile data... If I deleted that would it make a new one? It seems to update to the minute I play so I'm hoping that may solve this map issue was its been ongoing prior to the patch and never got resolved. Anyone else encounter this at all?

So not sure where I posted this before, but the video unit one sent didn't work because those buttons aren't on my main account on any character, however my second account for my kids does have it which is odd. I went looking through the files on the ps4 and noticed a miscellaneous file and wondering if that retains general profile data... If I deleted that would it make a new one? It seems to update to the minute I play so I'm hoping that may solve this map issue was its been ongoing prior to the patch and never got resolved. Anyone else encounter this at all?
Hi @Soulstar, I moved your post over here to the original thread that you had so that there wasn’t two threads for the same topic.

Have you looked at the Map/Minimap Controls, are yours different than your children’s?

Click to enlarge
3C66A818-3DFE-4451-8139-F2F6879732AA.png

Back
Top Bottom