• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Switch Cant open doors and set spawnpoint via touchscreen

Floooooo

Terrarian
I cant open doors or use the bed to set my spawnpoint by touchscreen.

If i touch the bed, the message "Spawnpoint..." will be shown twice, instead of once like you use the buttons.

Same issue with doors, when touching them only the texture will "change directions" , to open them i must touch twice. Also here the buttons will work fine.

Anyone also has this issue?

Attachments

Unit One

Staff member
I cant open doors or use the bed to set my spawnpoint by touchscreen.

If i touch the bed, the message "Spawnpoint..." will be shown twice, instead of once like you use the buttons.

Same issue with doors, when touching them only the texture will "change directions" , to open them i must touch twice. Also here the buttons will work fine.

Anyone also has this issue?
Hi @Floooooo, welcome to the forums, and thanks for sharing this info. :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info straight to the console developers, Pipeworks, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Top Bottom