Switch cant see world seed

Hi @prosans did you make your world in version 1.3? (Any lower then 1.4) if so that is not a bug to my understanding. 1.3 worlds won’t be in the seed picker anymore as 1.4 had brought changes to world gen and there for, any seed from 1.3 would not be given one in 1.4 as the world can’t be made in that version cuz the world gen is completely different with all the new items that can be genned in new worlds. They wouldn’t put seeds in that people could randomly get and miss out on some features like new items in chests for example. So I’m pretty sure that’s why

Hi @prosans did you make your world in version 1.3? (Any lower then 1.4) if so that is not a bug to my understanding. 1.3 worlds won’t be in the seed picker anymore as 1.4 had brought changes to world gen and there for, any seed from 1.3 would not be given one in 1.4 as the world can’t be made in that version cuz the world gen is completely different with all the new items that can be genned in new worlds. They wouldn’t put seeds in that people could randomly get and miss out on some features like new items in chests for example. So I’m pretty sure that’s why
Well ummm it still shows the seeds on old worlds for me, pre 1.4
Also @prosans is it possible for you to show an image of this?

How can we fix that because I have a world same as the guy and I can’t use a website that shows the whole map and I use mobile

Attachments

• 7077124D-1B50-489C-8233-F1B87A64EFB6.jpeg
    7077124D-1B50-489C-8233-F1B87A64EFB6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom