Mobile Can't "use" item in inventory

muzzon

Terrarian
I'm trying to use the Bloody Spine to summon Brain of Cthulu, but it doesn't work. I have it in my inventory, I highlight it and then press "use", but it doesn't summon anything. My character just holds it above his head.

I'm playing on Android. I've tried exiting and restarting. I've tried dropping the item and picking it up again and storing it in a chest and retrieving it. Any advice appreciated.

Are you in the Crimson? the spine only works in that biome. I dont know that much about mobile, but if you have autopause on it might stop it from working as well.

I'm trying to use the Bloody Spine to summon Brain of Cthulu, but it doesn't work. I have it in my inventory, I highlight it and then press "use", but it doesn't summon anything. My character just holds it above his head.

I'm playing on Android. I've tried exiting and restarting. I've tried dropping the item and picking it up again and storing it in a chest and retrieving it. Any advice appreciated.
Hi @muzzon, welcome to the forums. :) I’m betting that it’s like Face Monster said and you may be trying to use it when you’re not in the crimson.

I just tried it myself and it works. In the crimson, with inventory open, I highlight the Bloody Spine, then either click anywhere on the screen, or press the Use button in the bottom left of inventory.

90B2E290-B2B0-4E46-9156-1B0664C07EE4.png

Back
Top Bottom