Catventures in TCF - Archived!

Urg! I have an announcement regarding this week's issue.

Initially, today was supposed to be the release of Issue #2 but because of how badly I screwed up my working periods, I still haven't finished it up to now. :dryadsad:

So here's what I have in mind for comic scheduling for the next two weeks: On the first week (this Saturday or Sunday) I'll post the second issue. The week afterwards I'll post issue #3 to make up my loss today. And on the next week, the regular schedule resumes from there.

Furthermore, I'm sorry everyone for not providing the issue on time. I honestly was not expecting this many of you to be liking my little comic here, and I feel disappointed for not keeping up said issue today. I hope this won't happen again! >n<

dc8Y5.gif
- Q&A -
(Yes, I'm also having one of these too)

Q:
Nyan, you speak Spanish?
A: Nope. I was using a translator when I did that bit.

Q:
Is the img in my sig working?
A: It's working perfectly fine and I appreciate you for supporting my comic! :dryadhappy:

One last thing: this next issue will have more than six panels. Just putting it out there in case people may think that all of my later comics are short (It varies depending on the topic).

Initially, today was supposed to be the release of Issue #2 but because of how badly I screwed up my working periods, I still haven't finished it up to now. :dryadsad:

So here's what I have in mind for comic scheduling for the next two weeks: On the first week (this Saturday or Sunday) I'll post the second issue. The week afterwards I'll post issue #3 to make up my loss today. And on the next week, the regular schedule resumes from there.

Furthermore, I'm sorry everyone for not providing the issue on time. I honestly was not expecting this many of you to be liking my little comic here, and I feel disappointed for not keeping up said issue today. I hope this won't happen again! >n<

dc8Y5.gif
- Q&A -

Q:

Q:

A: It's working perfectly fine and I appreciate you for supporting my comic! :dryadhappy:

One last thing: this next issue will have more than six panels. Just putting it out there in case people may think that all of my later comics are short (It varies depending on the topic).
that apology is adorable.

dc8Y5.gif
- Q&A -

Q:

Q:

I'm going to go ahead and use the pun here:
It's purrfectly okay, at least you have a reason

dc8Y5.gif
- Q&A -

Q:

Q:

It's all fine and dandy, We can wait a little while longer.

Oh god these (so far two but I'm sure there will be more) comics are awesome cute and epic all at once! I love cute stuff... a lot...
Can't wait to see more of these, keep up the good work! :D

Hey guys! Missed me?

No? Maybe? Oh.

Well, I'm back again with some new news! Catventues in TCF will return next week (or the week afterwards, I haven't actually planned a time for this D:) with a new look and some improved changes to the visuals and text bubbles (color-coded bubbles for each character to avoid confusion).

So most of you might be wondering why I haven't released any issues for the past two months. Here's three things that halted me to a stop: Exams, vidja games and artist's block.

To start off, I've already finished my exams. They were done just a week ago, and for the most part it was what held me from making any new comics for one whole month. Video games was another, more specifically Animal Crossing (I'm late, I know .w.), which took most of my time away and then there was artist's block.

Since December, about a week after the second issue was released I could not draw anything. It was like I've lost my ability to draw my characters again up until a week and a half ago, where I've regained it when I made a small panel for an overdue comic strip for school. It was stressful for me to draw stuff at the time and it was also sad too because I missed drawing my characters. :c But it's back, so it's all good again.

And I guess that's it. Don't know what else to say other than thanks to those who liked and supported this comic up to this point. I will resume to continue making more comics in the future, and hope I won't drop it like last time.. >~>

As a little treat, I've updated the logo for both the signature banner and OP so you'll know what to expect in the next issue (and it looks way nicer and official than the old one). owo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom