Mobile Causualy Geting a Slime Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator

Duke Fishron
SbhvtU2.jpg

Was just destroying some sky islands for the disc bricks for my new home, fall down to the ground to collect some coins from a wyvern, see I slime, kill it and casualy get a slime staff.

Noice

Nice indeed. That's how one of my characters got his, a pleasant surprise, no grinding. I don't think he even noticed when he picked it up, just saw it while emptying inventory into chests back at home base.

Luck I guess, before the Easter crash I got 3 in 1 hour gameplay not farming. And with another character I farmed for 1 hour getting none. Not so lucky...
~:p

//daniel-san

It's a one in 10,000 drop from all slides. I've gotten two in my life, no farming at all. Does slime statues spawning slimes make it super easy to get it, and do they drop it at all?

Its seems like it more likely to get one when youre not farming. i got my second one from my minic farm. 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ

Ok, statues just don't drop coins, then.
Yep, statue slime farming will only drop gels, slime banners and the slime staff. I don't know how long it takes me to afk farm for the staves (because it's an afk farm! ~:naughty: and I like to go off and do something else more important than watching the game play itself for me, like taking naps ~:D) but I would say it doesn't take long at all. Kudos to you for getting them as legit drops!

I actually know someone who got a Mythic Slime Staff within the first 5 minutes of buying the game. I tried trading it for a Fairy Bell, but I guess I acted too surprised.

Last edited:
I remember AFK farming with a slime statue, after Easter update( Used all wire colours) Aaand, 4 hours later, I get no gel at all, but instead I had like 15 slime staffs
That is pure luck i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom