Weapons & Equip Celestial Accessories

Would you like to see this added to Terraria?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

AGERGO100🌳

Terrarian
Celestial Accessories are endgame accessories crafted by Luminite Bars, Lunar Fragments and Any Class Emblem.
These accessories will give 10% increased damage, a class increase and a bonus effect.

AccessoryClass IncreaseBonus Effect
Solar12 defenseA chance to drastically increase the player's melee speed after striking an enemy for a short time.
Vortex30% chance of not consuming ammoProjectiles will become their stronger version.
NebulaIncreases maximum mana by 80Increases the player's mana capacity by 5 for each mana star and 1% magic damage.
(5 stars = 5% damage bonus
14 stars = 14% damage bonus)
The player gains a second layer of purple-coloured mana stars.
Consuming mana first the purple mana will be used before the blue and gain the damage bonus, blue mana not gain the damage bonus.
Stardust+1 minion capacitySummon damage done will summon a small star that will homing into the enemies. (Like the Spectre Wrath)

I like these, though the Nebula one does seem like it could get really extreme with mana capacity specifically. I'm all for even more summon slots I like having stupidly large armies
Not sure what you mean with projectiles becoming their stronger version for Vortex, and Solar, heck yeah gimme that speed

For the vortex one devs will have to make a "stronger projectile" for almost every range weapon unless it just improves stats.

might need some rebalancing but overall I like those accessory ideas

I like these, though the Nebula one does seem like it could get really extreme with mana capacity specifically. I'm all for even more summon slots I like having stupidly large armies
Not sure what you mean with projectiles becoming their stronger version for Vortex, and Solar, heck yeah gimme that speed
For example:
- The meteor Shot will bounce or pierce 4 times instead of 1
- Flare can damage enemies that make contact with it
- Exploding Bullet has a bigger blast radius
- Flaming Arrow inflict an even stronger fire debuff
- Crystal Dart ricochets/pierces 9 times

For example:
- The meteor Shot will bounce or pierce 4 times instead of 1
- Flare can damage enemies that make contact with it
- Exploding Bullet has a bigger blast radius
- Flaming Arrow inflict an even stronger fire debuff
- Crystal Dart ricochets/pierces 9 times
That sounds interesting and absolutely hilariously insane for crystal dart and exploding bullet, which naturally means I love it!

Melee speed for the Solar feels wrong tbh, since at endgame you probably will use something like Solar Eruption, Moonlord melee weapons and Zenith which arent effected by melee speed (Meowmere and Starwrath is, but it doesnt really matter).

All kind of OP, but maybe that’s fine. For those commenting about the Melee speed not affecting the Zenith, what enemy is a big enough threat that the zenith needs to attack it faster? There currently are t any Zeniths for other classes, so this isn’t bad.

All kind of OP, but maybe that’s fine. For those commenting about the Melee speed not affecting the Zenith, what enemy is a big enough threat that the zenith needs to attack it faster? There currently are t any Zeniths for other classes, so this isn’t bad.
I didnt said there was something wrong with Zenith not being affected by melee speed. Zenith is the fastest weapon in the game anyways. I said that the Melee Accessory idea in this suggestation is kinda pointless, since this is an supposed endgame melee Accessory that boosts melee speed when the player has stuff like Zenith (which arent affected by melee speed).

I didnt said there was something wrong with Zenith not being affected by melee speed. Zenith is the fastest weapon in the game anyways. I said that the Melee Accessory idea in this suggestation is kinda pointless, since this is an supposed endgame melee Accessory that boosts melee speed when the player has stuff like Zenith (which arent affected by melee speed).
But it would make weapons more endgame viable as well. The Zenith doesn’t need to be effected by that.

But it would make weapons more endgame viable as well. The Zenith doesn’t need to be effected by that.
Not really, actually. The two most relevant endgame Melee weapons – Daybreak and Solar Eruption – don't benefit much from Melee speed increases. Solar Eruption doesn't get buffed at all, and Daybreak only gets a velocity increase, which isn't nothing but it's not extremely helpful either. There are other nearly on-tier weapons that do benefit from Melee speed, but except for Terra Blade, increasing Melee speed is often not as good as increasing damage. Or, at least, that's how I understand the stats to work.

Back
Top Bottom