Game Mechanics Character Creation & Achievements

Yutah

Plantera
Hey Red!
I was wondering ...

What if, getting certain achievements, can unlock a corresponding piece of cool vanity, for the player's use for character creation!
Like a new character clothing preset other than constantly choosing and starting out with the default 4 presets.
The vanity could possible match up with the achievement you got or maybe just a random cool vanity.
The idea is, your character can start out with awesome new vanity/clothing; vanity that you don't and cannot get in-game. Obviously not get the vanity or change it in-game (unless you had a dresser), because then this idea would kind of lose it's relevancy. Your new character, can start/join a new world with a bit of a flex and style! :cool:

Last edited:
I really like this suggestion.
It adds a lot of possibility for other suggestions to be implemented as well, such as those who want boulder armor. They could open a Dead Man's Chest and get Boulder Vanity instead, for example.

Obviously not get the vanity or change it in-game, because then this idea would kind of lose it's relevancy.
Perhaps, once the achievement was unlocked, the character could access it from a dresser? This way people don't have to create a new character as the only way to see this vanity.

For the reasons above, I support this idea.

Last edited:
Hey Red!
I was wondering ...

What if, getting certain achievements, can unlock a corresponding piece of cool vanity, for the player's use for character creation!
Like a new character clothing preset other than constantly choosing and starting out with the default 4 presets.
The vanity could possible match up with the achievement you got or maybe just a random cool vanity.
The idea is, your character can start out with awesome new vanity/clothing; vanity that you don't and cannot get in-game. Obviously not get the vanity or change it in-game, because then this idea would kind of lose it's relevancy. Your new character, can start/join a new world with a bit of a flex and style! :cool:
Sounds quite neat.
Could lead to some very fun little things.
Imagine for the last fishing achievement you were able to make you character as short as the angler.

Back
Top Bottom