Xbox One Character freezes when jumping

T0SP00KY4U

Terrarian
I've just come back to terraria after my last time playing where I basically had everything but then world corrupted. So I've given the game another chance and just about to kill moon lord. But now when I load into the game I can walk around perfectly but when ever I jump my character freezes on mid air. I cannot use any items though I can still open my inventory and open the main menu. I've tried this on other worlds and figured that it is my character that is the problem as this happens on other worlds. When I freeze all my vanity items are unequiped and any pets or summons I have I can see the sprite frames they leave behind.
I've never seen anything like this before and don't want to loose my character.
Any help?

I've just come back to terraria after my last time playing where I basically had everything but then world corrupted. So I've given the game another chance and just about to kill moon lord. But now when I load into the game I can walk around perfectly but when ever I jump my character freezes on mid air. I cannot use any items though I can still open my inventory and open the main menu. I've tried this on other worlds and figured that it is my character that is the problem as this happens on other worlds. When I freeze all my vanity items are unequiped and any pets or summons I have I can see the sprite frames they leave behind.
I've never seen anything like this before and don't want to loose my character.
Any help?
Your info says you play on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I’m assuming this is happening on Xbox One? I don’t recall hearing of anything like this. Was there anything that you can remember that took place right before your character started freezing when jumping?

I suggest you send in your information straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html If you have video of it happening that would be very helpful, and be sure to include as many details as possible.

Your info says you play on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I’m assuming this is happening on Xbox One? I don’t recall hearing of anything like this. Was there anything that you can remember that took place right before your character started freezing when jumping?

I suggest you send in your information straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html If you have video of it happening that would be very helpful, and be sure to include as many details as possible.
Yeh this was on Xbox one I was using a blessed apple as a mount was riding it at the time then I exited the game came back and I couldn't jump. I've managed to fix it though I unequiped then everything saved my game and restarted my whole Xbox that seemed to work. Only when I took all my quipment and armour off though

Yeh this was on Xbox one I was using a blessed apple as a mount was riding it at the time then I exited the game came back and I couldn't jump. I've managed to fix it though I unequiped then everything saved my game and restarted my whole Xbox that seemed to work. Only when I took all my quipment and armour off though
Interesting, I'm glad you were able to fix it. If you run into problems again and can replicate it, sending in your findings to Pipeworks is very helpful so that they can take a look at it: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom