Xbox One Character randomly gets Burning Debuff

Steezy

Official Terrarian
I'm not sure what's going on but there will be points where I'm standing there and my character suddenly starts burning and I see the Burning debuff icon in the corner of my screen. The burning debuff is caused by standing on Hellstone or meteorite but I'm nowhere near either of them. In fact im standing near my house on the surface at the spawnpoint. Anyone know why this could be happening? It just started today. Leaving the game and starting it back up doesn't fix it.

I'm not quite sure, but have experienced this myself. I would be searching the hallow, or about to finish with the moon Lord (again) and suddenly die because I "couldn't put the fire out." Do you think it could have to do with a certain item or equipment?

I'm not quite sure, but have experienced this myself. I would be searching the hallow, or about to finish with the moon Lord (again) and suddenly die because I "couldn't put the fire out." Do you think it could have to do with a certain item or equipment?
Hi @Spectre Hood, are you playing in multiplayer when this happens? I’ve seen other members say that when their friend is standing on or next to blocks that would give them the burning debuff, that they are getting the debuff even though they are far away from their friend.

Hi @Spectre Hood, are you playing in multiplayer when this happens? I’ve seen other members say that when their friend is standing on or next to blocks that would give them the burning debuff, that they are getting the debuff even though they are far away from their friend.
No, not usually. It happens whenever I'm in the cavern layer for too long.
[doublepost=1540138818,1540138791][/doublepost]
No, not usually. It happens whenever I'm in the cavern layer for too long.
And no, no lava.

Back
Top Bottom