• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Mobile Characters & Worlds disappeared!!!

Ibo

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy S8
Mobile Bug Priority
Critical
Mobile OS
Android 11
Wassup fellas, in a pinch here so basically I finished my second run about a month ago, this time with mage class instead of melee. Took a break from the game. 2 weeks later I noticed my phone storage filling up so I mass deleted files, which before hand I made sure to save my important data & files( terraria included with all the derivative data). Fast forward another 2 weeks, felt like playing the game again(first time opening the app in a month). EVERYTHING IS GONE, at first I thought my phone but trippin so I restarted it but the situation was still the same. Then I remembered what I did 2 weeks earlier, I went to my terraria file with all derivative data & files in there. Yet the file was empty, zero MB or GB of data. I searched for them in my storage yet nothing.

I need help I dont know if I accidentally delete them even though I made sure to save or I just cant find them or it might be something totally different. Help me out fellas, take care and peace.

Changing Flask

Terrarian
Wassup fellas, in a pinch here so basically I finished my second run about a month ago, this time with mage class instead of melee. Took a break from the game. 2 weeks later I noticed my phone storage filling up so I mass deleted files, which before hand I made sure to save my important data & files( terraria included with all the derivative data). Fast forward another 2 weeks, felt like playing the game again(first time opening the app in a month). EVERYTHING IS GONE, at first I thought my phone but trippin so I restarted it but the situation was still the same. Then I remembered what I did 2 weeks earlier, I went to my terraria file with all derivative data & files in there. Yet the file was empty, zero MB or GB of data. I searched for them in my storage yet nothing.

I need help I dont know if I accidentally delete them even though I made sure to save or I just cant find them or it might be something totally different. Help me out fellas, take care and peace.
I think you did accidentally delete your data and files. Sorry, but there's no rescue to your characters and worlds.

Top Bottom