OOC Chronicles of Pokémon: W.A.R.P.E.D. [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to previous troubles with alerts, I may now randomly ping people to check if those are lurking around, or just didn't get any alerts. Preffered medium is Discord, though. Itaku#1783 if you want to invite me to friendlist.

Name: Cube (His actual name is David but he hates that name)
Backstory: He lived a normal life, went to school, yadda yadda yadda. IDK what to sticc here but he's pretty normal
Personality: Obsessed with squares, Cube's charismatic and happy.
Human appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes (that can look black they're so dark), pale apricot skin from staying indoors so much, and a scarf and coat alongside a casual outfit.
Pokémon: (Can I use customs? If so...) Hexahedric
Pokémon appearance: His eyes are closed, he has a blue cube for a head, he lacks arms and neck, his hands are floating blue cubes, basically Cube from Pink Corruption but without the tear line.
Other: Hexahedric is a Fighting Type, just so you know

After critical views of Galar region... I begrudgingly accept you and deny Gen VIII to access CoPKMN (So it's Generations I-VII)
This is a swap, since well. Original didn't use Fakemon, but since Galar wants to get rid of National Dex...

I'll join!

Name: Grace
Backstory: Her mother... well... left in a car crash when Grace was young. Her father disappeared, leaving her with an orphanage before going. She thought she could enjoy it at least a little bit if she cleared her mind and put all her negativities in the past...
Personality: She is confident yet timid; she will keep trying no matter how hard it is, even if it means dealing with her constant paranoia. She will put others before herself, and is a good friend. Usually.
Other: Her favourite combination of colours is green and white.

Pokémon: Ralts

Shiny: No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom