Items Clentamination Bombs!

Sm1l@mYm@eT

Eye of Cthulhu
~ Clentamination Bombs! ~

(I cannot have the sprites until i figure out how to make them not so tiny)
(all recipes will give 20 bombs)
(Sprites by Watplr)

Clentamination too boring?
Want to make it funner?
Well this random suggestion tries to fix that!

Clentamination bombs:

Throw them and when making contact with a block they will turn all blocks in moderately larger than a bombs blast radius (With a non-destructive explosion of course) into blocks of whatever biome your bomb is!

Green:
Spreads Purity.
Made with 20 bombs, 5 green solution, 10 wood.

Purple:
Spreads Corruption.
Made with 20 bombs, 5 purple solution, 2 cursed flames.

Red:
Spreads Crimson.
Made with 20 bombs, 5 red solution, 2 ichor.

Light blue:
Spreads Hallow.
Made with 20 bombs, 5 light blue solution, 2 crystal shard.

Dark Blue:
Spreads Mushroom.
Made with 20 bombs, 5 dark blue solution, 8 glowing mushrooms.

The end.

Attachments

• Clentamination bomb.gif
    Clentamination bomb.gif
    4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
How do i make my image proper size:
221843-ec5324eb7e49bd2fbfc9cb6734044f9c.jpg

Edit: i didn't really think of that ppowersteef

Attachments

• Clentamination bomb (1).gif
    Clentamination bomb (1).gif
    4 KB · Views: 103
Idk how to help the resize problem, but the idea is nice. I can just imagine getting on my world just to YEET Crimson everywhere.

Though, how would we get them? It would be cool if we crafted a bomb with the corresponding solution.

Very nice and fun idea! A suggestion I have is that maybe they should have twice the blast radius as Dynamite, but have them take longer to detonate? That way they can be more effectively used in place of the Clentaminator if you don't have enough money but still makes the Clentaminator better and faster.

Very nice and fun idea! A suggestion I have is that maybe they should have twice the blast radius as Dynamite, but have them take longer to detonate? That way they can be more effectively used in place of the Clentaminator if you don't have enough money but still makes the Clentaminator better and faster.

In my opinion i think it should have the bomb blast radius still, But it explodes as soon as it hits the ground almost, And you can throw it slightly faster than bombs.

Here's my awful attempt at making a Crimson Bomb.

Edit: I think the image is broken. If you want to view it, here's the imgur link: Imgur

Other Edit: Also, I'd assume the crafting recipe makes 20 bombs?

Other Other Edit: I made a corruption one too. I won't even bother trying to upload it here, so here's the imgur link: Imgur
SjvzfkG

Last edited:
I love the idea and watplurs sprites are cool :)
however the bombs seem a little costy (if it is one bomb you're making if not please clarify)5 solution I think would be able to contaminate more than 1 bomb blast radius (if it is normal bomb radius) maybe it would be like dynamite radius anyway good idea :D

Watplr, Can i use your sprites for this thread, I mean, You made them from this thread so, I'm assuming i can, But i don't know so that's why i'm asking.

I am going change the blast radius, Which multiple people have already suggested, And i will say how much you get from the request of butterflypixie.

Also adding Watplr sprites that he made.
Added amount that you get, And changed blast radius.
I also really hope that some random modder sees this and likes it and decides to make something out of it.

Back
Top Bottom