Game Mechanics Clentaminator changes type of torch

Even better, automatic torch conversion with changing biomes.
That's what the Torch God's Favor does. It automatically switches normal torches into biome torches based on what biome you're in.

Unless of course you were explaining what it does.

That's what the Torch God's Favor does. It automatically switches normal torches into biome torches based on what biome you're in.

Unless of course you were explaining what it does.
The Torch God's Favor as-is only allows you to convert torches in your hand. I was suggesting a feature that allows placed torches to change into their proper biome variants when the biome they're in is converted.

Last edited:
The Torch God's Favor as-is only allows you to convert torches in your hand. I was suggesting a feature that allows placed torches to change into their proper biome variants when the biome they're in is converted.
Noted.

If it's an accepted idea, can it please only affect basic and biome torches? I use Diamond Torches all over the world, only going with a biome torch if it's somewhere I need more luck for some reason. Diamond Torches give the best light, and most places, that's all I want. But letting the Clentaminator have Torch God's Favor-like properties isn't a problem if it can't affect things like gem-based, Pink, Rainbow etc Torches. Otherwise I like the idea, I just want to protect my light.

I would generally expect it not to affect any torch that is "biome neutral", much like I wouldn't expect it to change ebonstone brick to pearlstone brick or something. But I guess it's worth saying.

Yes.. I’d actually like normal, corrupt, crimson, and hallowed torches to essentially be corruptible (but not infectious) blocks — they should automatically change as the biome around them is converted by any means.

Back
Top Bottom