Items Clentaminator upgrade (Clunartaminator?) (With Sprites)

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters
Yeah, so this name is very WIP, but how about an upgraded Clentaminator?
(Sorry for the gosh-awful sprite)
Clunartaminator.png

Crafting:

Station:
Ancient_Manipulator.png
x1

Materials:
Nebula_Fragment.png
x6
Vortex_Fragment.png
x6
Stardust_Fragment.png
x6
Solar_Fragment.png
x6
Luminite_Bar.png
x18
Clentaminator.png
x1

Mechanics:
Clunartaminator.png

Solution stream is 200 blocks long, and thrice as wide as usual. (meaning you can drop down faster)
30% chance not to consume ammo.

Why this isn't OP
This is post-Moonlord, so most players just want to cleanse their worlds.

In The Future
This idea is by no means perfect, and plenty of Buffs, Nerfs, and Changes are in order. Any suggestions are welcome, especially ones pertaining to the terrible name.

Last edited:
I voted "other". I'd like to see a powerful post-moonload biome changer, but a suped up Clentaminator would not be my first choice. Personally I'd like to see something a bit like the towers thingies we've seen in Terria: Otherworld teasers (but end-game ballanced, obviously). That is, a gadget you can just place and have it continuously spread purity/corruption/crimson/hallow in a large radius around it.

I voted "other". I'd like to see a powerful post-moonload biome changer, but a suped up Clentaminator would not be my first choice. Personally I'd like to see something a bit like the towers thingies we've seen in Terria: Otherworld teasers (but end-game ballanced, obviously). That is, a gadget you can just place and have it continuously spread purity/corruption/crimson/hallow in a large radius around it.

That was another idea I had o_O
But it would be harder to control what is or isn't being purified, also would it just not use solution?

I like this idea, my poor little clentaminator is just sitting in a chest waiting for something like this. The clentaminator is about the only tool that doesn't have an upgrade.

I like this idea, my poor little clentaminator is just sitting in a chest waiting for something like this. The clentaminator is about the only tool that doesn't have an upgrade.

Unless you consider it an upgrade of the purification powder.
Eeeeeeeeeeh no.

Maybe a better way to make it easier to purify the world would be an item like the spelunker's glowstick, but instead of showing ores, it would show corrupt/crimsoned/hallowed blocks with purple/red/yellow sparkles.
That could solve the main problem with the clentaminator, which is that you always end up missing a few blocks, or wasting solution.
Of course, it would be a late hardmode/endgame item.

Maybe a better way to make it easier to purify the world would be an item like the spelunker's glowstick, but instead of showing ores, it would show corrupt/crimsoned/hallowed blocks with purple/red/yellow sparkles.
That could solve the main problem with the clentaminator, which is that you always end up missing a few blocks, or wasting solution.
Of course, it would be a late hardmode/endgame item.

Or how about a staff of regrowth-type item that uncorrupts one random block in exchange for corrupting the block you click?

1 seems like it wouldn't make a difference, unless you could use it very fast
Hmm, you could use it like a hundred times quickly, maybe a use time of 24?

Also, maybe a wiring device that will attract all corruption to it, for instance it would purify some blocks, and corrupt ones right in front of it slowly, making it looke like it's moving slowly towards the device. This might be hard to program though.

How about making the water gun turn dirt into mud?
nice quite brilliant actually! Though perhaps we would need a more powerful upgrade to get the needed reach you should make a suggestion for it as its basically your idea This needs to happen!

Back
Top Bottom