Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

The thing Pancake is looking at is a dark form, all hair and cloak, face hidden. The only thing visible is a disorienting pearly white smile.
"I suppose I'll show myself to you.... Lizard thing. Oh! I see Pancake is just a tad bit frightened! I should go help with that."
The form moves forward, floating creepily. Pancake takes his sword out, but he is slowly walking backwards, and clearly wants Galaxy to do the same.

Galaxy puts a hand over the scaled side of their face, frowning self-consciously.
"Rude. Keep your damn hands off of him, go find someone else to mess with."

"D-D-Dont mess with them!" (Sry forgot galaxy's gender)
"why shouldn't I Pancake? We all know you're The one they need to stay away from~"
"I-I-" Pancake doesnt know what to do.... He wants to attack but he doesnt want to go through all that trauma all over again.

"I really have no clue what's going on here, just keep your mitts off Pancake. And Pancake, start running if this bastard gets closer. Clearly it's after you."
Galaxy takes the hand off their face and gets into a position more ready for fighting.

(No worries, I never really gave Galaxy a gender :/ )

(Oh ok)
"O-Ok" Pancake doesn't like where this is headed...
"ready to fight are we? Well then. Lets see how well you do."
The form rushes forward, attempting to possess Galaxy.(she has to fly into the person she wants to possess)

The form makes a loud noise that kind of sounds like someone saying "Shaaaaa" with reverb.
Pancake runs in front of Galaxy, having found their courage. "Go ahead! TAKE ME! I'VE FOUGHT YOU OFF BEFORE AND I CAN DO IT AGAIN!"
(gtg sry)

Name: Madeline
Species: Meowstic
Birthday: November 15th
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Appearance: A female Meowstic wearing a purple bracelet who has a scar on her leg. She’s taller than average.
Personality: Loves science and Sushi and Eve. She doesn’t get along well with most people, but forms close bonds with those she does consider friends, although it is sometimes one-sided. She’s a pessimist.
Abilities: Telekinesis, Telepathy, Teleportation. Uses laser cannons, gravity shifts, and crystal spikes, and contact with such attacks causes Karmic Retribution damage.
Backstory: Joined the group as one of Enigma’s Pokémon, but stayed when he left. She reset her personal timeline after she had her heart broken.
Quirks: Can create Telepathy Links, and has an extensive knowledge of timelines and space time. Can dodge really well. Immune to poisoning.
Character flaws: Cripplingly bad defenses, can come off as blunt.
Extra/Trivia: Text Color
Moveset: Psychic, Hone Claws, Focus Blast, Poltergeist
Nature: Serious
Holds a Life Orb

Name: Madeline
Species: Meowstic
Birthday: November 15th
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Appearance: A female Meowstic wearing a purple bracelet who has a scar on her leg. She’s taller than average.
Personality: Loves science and Sushi and Eve. She doesn’t get along well with most people, but forms close bonds with those she does consider friends, although it is sometimes one-sided. She’s a pessimist.
Abilities: Telekinesis, Telepathy, Teleportation. Uses laser cannons, gravity shifts, and crystal spikes, and contact with such attacks causes Karmic Retribution damage.
Backstory: Joined the group as one of Enigma’s Pokémon, but stayed when he left. She reset her personal timeline after she had her heart broken.
Quirks: Can create Telepathy Links, and has an extensive knowledge of timelines and space time. Can dodge really well. Immune to poisoning.
Character flaws: Cripplingly bad defenses, can come off as blunt.
Extra/Trivia: Text Color
Moveset: Psychic, Hone Claws, Focus Blast, Poltergeist
Nature: Serious
Holds a Life Orb
(Accepted!)
(Also, I may or may not be slighly tempted to yeet in all of my Buck Hill characters that aren't already in this rp...)

Esther quickly turns to face madeline, surprised.
"?"
(That would be... Sensos the Helioptile, Avin the Riolu, Bananas the Tropius, Spruce, Talline, and Ian if we aren't counting the side characters, which at the moment are Tania the Giratina/Human, Jacky, and Jacky's eagle, Sylus)
(Brb)

Last edited:
(Alright, this might take a while to gather all of the descriptions, and I need to make some new ones too)
(Also, fun fact, Sandy actually used the handheld teleporter Madeline gave him sometime during RJITU in Buck Hill recently)
Sandy is looking around.

Back
Top Bottom