Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

"Currently, our best option is to knock her out, unless Sandy can use Flash again."
"Which I can't."
"You have problems."
"I know, you didn't have to tell me."

"it's just a stupidly bright light. There's a more powerful version called Bright Flash, but I only know one person who can use it, and I have no idea where they are."

Name: Reese
Species: Human
Appearance: Has brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a red striped T-shirt with jeans and black sneakers. His clothes can turn into obsidian armor when exposed to a certain type of magic.
Personality: Pretty cocky, likes the color red (obviously). He has a grim sense of humor and can be blunt at times.
Equipment: A single red knife that can turn into a broadsword when exposed to a certain type of magic. When in broadsword form, he can use Red Buster and Crimson Buster.
Abilities: Can create magical red knives
Strengths: Really strong, can take damage well. Does good in close quarters combat too.
Weaknesses: Doesn’t really trust anyone. He doesn’t usually take the path of mercy unless faced with a battle against a friend.
Other: My AUs versión of Chara. Also, when I started playing Terraria, I used him as my main character, so I guess he’s a Terraria OC too..? He was also in the Deltarune RP, in which he killed the player to stop the Snowgrave route.
SOUL type: Red (Determination)
Text color: #B8312F
[Insert divider Here (My rainbow line broke ;-;)]
Name: Klaire
Appearance: Wears a light blue T-shirt with beige khaki shorts. She has blue eyes and brown hair, and wears a daisy bárrete in her hair.
Personality: Kind and caring, although they can get their guard up in less than a second. Although they try to hide it, the fact that nearly all of their childhood friends have died has really taken a toll on them
Equipment: A sword that looks kinda like the Ultra Sword from Kirby. Every once in a while, the sword has reflections in it
Abilities: Can use the magic of the six human souls, unless their magic is glitched.
SOUL powers:
Orange (Bravery): Allows her to run extremely quickly
Yellow (Justice): She can summon and fire off orbs of yellow energy
Green (Kindness): Gives Klaire the ability to make a wall of energy that can block attacks
Cyan (Patience): Klaire can calm down others in the area with an aura of light
Blue (Integrity): Can shift her personal gravity in all directions other than up, making it easier to sidestep or to make jumps that she otherwise could not have
Purple (Perseverance): Gives her the ability to create string out of magic that come out of her fingertips, which can bind opponents
Glitched powers:
Asgore: Klaire can create a trident out of orange energy
Toriel: Creates fireballs that can be launched at an enemy, or put together to make an even bigger fireball for either ammunition or heat source
Undyne: Causes a bright green spear to form in Klaire’s hand
Sans: Can cause KR damage to a single target. This damage burns away at a target’s soul.
Papyrus: Can amplify the gravity of a person
Muffet: Can attach the strings to things like trees or buildings.
Strengths: She is pretty strong, and can sense her opponent’s willingness to fight pretty easily
Weaknesses: Trusts people too easily, and tries to never kill an opponent unless it’s absolutely necessary
Other: My AU’s versión of Frisk.
SOUL type: Lavender Blue: Temperamental
Text color: #3D8EB9

Name: Reese
Appearance: Has brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a red striped T-shirt with jeans and black sneakers. His clothes can turn into obsidian armor when exposed to a certain type of magic.
Personality: Pretty cocky, likes the color red (obviously). He has a grim sense of humor and can be blunt at times.
Equipment: A single red knife that can turn into a broadsword when exposed to a certain type of magic. When in broadsword form, he can use Red Buster and Crimson Buster.
Abilities: Can create magical red knives
Strengths: Really strong, can take damage well. Does good in close quarters combat too.
Weaknesses: Doesn’t really trust anyone. He doesn’t usually take the path of mercy unless faced with a battle against a friend.
Other: My AUs versión of Chara. Also, when I started playing Terraria, I used him as my main character, so I guess he’s a Terraria OC too..? He was also in the Deltarune RP, in which he killed the player to stop the Snowgrave route.
SOUL type: Red (Determination)
Text color: #B8312F
[Insert divider Here (My rainbow line broke ;-;)]
Name: Klaire
Appearance: Wears a light blue T-shirt with beige khaki shorts. She has blue eyes and brown hair, and wears a daisy bárrete in her hair.
Personality: Kind and caring, although they can get their guard up in less than a second. Although they try to hide it, the fact that nearly all of their childhood friends have died has really taken a toll on them
Equipment: A sword that looks kinda like the Ultra Sword from Kirby. Every once in a while, the sword has reflections in it
Abilities: Can use the magic of the six human souls, unless their magic is glitched.
SOUL powers:
Orange (Bravery): Allows her to run extremely quickly
Yellow (Justice): She can summon and fire off orbs of yellow energy
Green (Kindness): Gives Klaire the ability to make a wall of energy that can block attacks
Cyan (Patience): Klaire can calm down others in the area with an aura of light
Blue (Integrity): Can shift her personal gravity in all directions other than up, making it easier to sidestep or to make jumps that she otherwise could not have
Purple (Perseverance): Gives her the ability to create string out of magic that come out of her fingertips, which can bind opponents
Glitched powers:
Asgore: Klaire can create a trident out of orange energy
Toriel: Creates fireballs that can be launched at an enemy, or put together to make an even bigger fireball for either ammunition or heat source
Undyne: Causes a bright green spear to form in Klaire’s hand
Sans: Can cause KR damage to a single target. This damage burns away at a target’s soul.
Papyrus: Can amplify the gravity of a person
Muffet: Can attach the strings to things like trees or buildings.
Strengths: She is pretty strong, and can sense her opponent’s willingness to fight pretty easily
Weaknesses: Trusts people too easily, and tries to never kill an opponent unless it’s absolutely necessary
Other: My AU’s versión of Frisk.
SOUL type: Lavender Blue: Temperamental
Text color: #3D8EB9
(Accepted)

"y know what's in hell? Stupidly bright lights."
"Oh yeah those lights that flash in peoples faces! The... Ummm Ko#g right?"
"Yeah those guys. They love flashing in peoples faces"

"moving on to what?"
"hell isn't all that bad of a place yknow"
"yeah vengeful spirits don't even go there anymore since Heaven decided to deal with them"

Pancake dodges and accepts such a bold statement.
"wanna fight, eh?"
He fires a fireball at Vani.
Kettei doesnt want to fight rn, so he hides behind a bush.

Navy throws their fireball at Vani.
Vani tries to dodge Navy's fireball, but dodges directly into Pancake's.

"Ohhh ok then"
Pancake gets a flash of inspiration and tries to get the freaking sun to shine brighter.
He tries to focus the sun's light on one of the shiny objects.
The light reflects into Vani's eyes...

Back
Top Bottom