PC Common Crashes

Arkamirade

Skeletron Prime
Sometimes, either whilst playing Terraria 1.3 or even as soon as the game loads up, the game crashes and I get this error message:
uhXWxr.png

If this can be fixed then that would be great, a similar thing happens on another computer in the house, and it's Windows 7, so it's not a Windows XP problem. Terraria 1.3 is brilliant, but this makes the game incredibly difficult to play. Another more minor thing is general lag, but I'm fine with that really, as it's probably my computer.
EDIT: My Terraria now always crashes after going on to another application outside of Terraria, with the same error message. This is as well as crashing during gameplay, so this is really ruining my Terraria 1.3 Experience. I wonder if it's worth reinstalling Terraria? I might give it a go at some point.

Last edited:
I've tried compatability mode, and that hasn't helped. All the other steps seem to be about multiplayer.
The Framework is not only for multiplayer...
Just try all steps to make clear, that it has to be another problem.

Last edited:
The Framework is not only for multiplayer...
Just try all steps to make clear, that it has to be another problem.
Sorry about not replying in a while, but here's the update. I tried the .XNA Framework tip, and it worked for a while, but then Terraria started crashing again, with the same error message as before.

Back
Top Bottom