Confuse the person below you ((Forums Game))

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/8 Idk either.

Would an attack that involved taking all the heat from something's body (thereby freezing it to death) and then using that heat as fire be a fire attack or a frost attack? It can't be both, cause fire and frost are incompatible.

8/10 Actually made me think...

It would be a fire attack... Freeze attacks usually encase the person in ice, or throw ice at them, but don't suck heat out of people... Doing that would be a heat attack because it involves the manipulation of heat... :3

0x539 = ?

0/69

When will the long offset supervise the shiny turnround?
A spit quibbles outside the tame surgery.
The reluctance chalks in the token.
Should a lad stare opposite the vanished undergraduate?
Whatever goal rants on top of whatever sunlight! An open suspicion scores in a manner. The spectrum conforms above a fake! The uncle gossips within our catalog. The accepting apparatus reserves any vulnerable noun.The stomach walks! A notorious sarcasm updates a secretary. The kidnapped ownership baffles the counter deed. The composer offends. The concealing cousin trains the equilibrium.The complete island mutters. The sunk air mandates an urge. The custom context renders the lord. A jolly coordinate quits the shortest timetable.

8/10 That was hilarious too!

If it happened then can it not be the tolerance? Are the matters of nothing higher over the finest homes of the cold nights? And what can we dig from the extracted sands the the possible houses isn't over the subterranean life about to be discovered from the plain cash flows of Alaska? How might you posibly listen of the other rock higher than the blast of chicken wings over the half mile sun expansion? Thus no then happened out of the vengeance and no way possible to expand the seas my hurting the poor little kids struggling over the line to notice the lifelinking bird above them! Next time is the time you should be timing your time for next time and at that time cannot simple not be before the time. All will rise soon but without the rsising how can the heights lose the eternal balance of love? Those needing high charcoal isn't the high solution!

:red2:

8/10 xD

What is the last thing, but not unless we are to decide only if he comes to maybe write a cheque. Afterwards we go, many many times, although to do that. "What is the time?" I said. But now under the wooden pile. Also, though I read about everybody, not the trees. But I also have a cat, which unless someone comes, grow your beard! Grass can
open "Haha, nah, I just." Maybe to be an. Sorry! Talking about the stock market. Anyway I had a small, hour but if the great, for if I green fonts is babies. Very drew a preferred to golden crew so but, and. And the frozen, if. Great although were for very also. Be an if. when the yellow and bears.

8/10 Aswell, LMAO.

In the final homing garage of apples help the consumed ones. If not possible the last kid over the shelter red the black. On the lowest notice is a kind of the needed platforms so judge the last thing out of the reach of the underworld.

2/10 Makes perfect sense. Some are consumed within a shelter. Those who are not (it is not possible for them to be helped by the apples) will turn the black into red, presumably murder? The lowest notice, might be just before the underworld which is mentioned later on? The lowest notice could be used as a platform to escape the underworld, but is just out of reach.

I CAN EXPLAIN RANDOM GENERATED PARAGRAPHS!

The stamped baggage waffles over a transient wrapper. Will another history jam? A center bolts? My infect scholar cakes the inserted arcade. How can the scholar dance beside the adapted package? A five sport ignores the quest. A release spits a shaking mouse. Can a regulation friendship lean around a neighbor? The gradual plasters the organic motor below a mate. The under piece evolves the gene.His pet supporter sings without the hardened weekday. A coincidence keys a misplaced routine. The practiced passenger enters underneath the parallel censorship. A pizza defeats a pork. The passive treat solos over the unobtainable analogue. A challenge poses a ridiculous piece. In the abnormal track chooses the entering tile. A corrected author stunts this wartime beneath a least broadcast. The vile battle faints. The wide steam bases the room beside the mean spur. Within the mighty energy swears the present mother. The delayed roundabout meets the examiner outside the moderate mate. A tailored courtesy boils next to a fur. A household whales whatever footnote in the pulled pupil. A charming jam ducks into the intentional asset. A honey lion fasts underneath the determined enlightened. The faucet scratches the group within his constructive spirit. The answer speculates! The downstairs stalls underneath this mimic secret. The lung pipes the restrictive hardship. A many poetry packs the startled directory. The horrid shout overlaps. The enemy serves as the numeral. A starring wheel blacks the esoteric catalog. The nearby purchase advances. The exotic potato deeds the chicken. The five cue writes before the abuse. A relevant counterpart discriminates the disposed sod. Will the epic prerequisite suffer the jungle? The bandwagon disappears throughout the playground. The guiding censorship reserves the river. This fume treats the jest. A taxi studies! The blatant eater faints near the arrogance. Should a such graduate crash? Whatever whale deserts the mailbox. A typewriter enters? The lacking lesbian riots above a zero. When will the idea laugh past the stretching recovery? The liked newsletter reasons around the correct champion. Her master riots? An initiative heaven rushs toward the perfect engineer. A gathered dispute deeds the charter. Can the food stumble? My shadow soaps the innocent mistake. A spiritual injures the brilliant cigarette. The retrieval punts over an exponential. The romantic resource listens beneath the outgoing brass. The perspective fears around another president! A blow offends? The hospital raves against a possible mathematician. After the boundary swims a blind college. Does the loading bitmap toe whatever platform? The only solicitor reigns against the taken trigger. When will the pace fancy a legal pilot? Its lesson conforms below his microprocessor. The player yawns before the paragraph. Should an engineer work against another district oriental? A paranoid ministers the hot laughter. Another behavior abstracts the otherwise algorithm over the receipt. The unfinished caffeine objects opposite every riot. The cracking snail inhabits the undesirable. The degenerate shines underneath a solicitor! A name remarks the antidote. When can another systematic steel quit a bitmap? Will a quick breach master the frog? The single nickname composes outside the glowing plotter. The degrading young points to a constant ward. The potato plays with our sympathetic turntable. The water experiences a lion. A subjective shoe landscapes each amplifier into any international cat. The hardback sophisticate tips the feminist desire. Above a quest smokes the favorable razor. A shaped wit sockets the zero. The complex squeezes the compound. The blasting racket laughs. The backspace bangs against a mainstream drivel. The imperative speculates. A concatenate stake disables the comic in our numerical ally. The damp trips? A gut refrains? The venture spoils the wife after a cheap house. The sarcasm leaks beside a gutter! An aware decade chops the raising starter. Whatever budget polishes the dead vote after a plant. A bean punts throughout a jury! The institute disregards the bridge. The blurb vends the genetics. The convict bashs against the sand. A recorder coasts opposite a lump! The garden pants throughout the voice. The energy balances her sequential gene with the cap. Another bond drip enters against her legal shower. How does her par lion sigh under the residence? The dealer scratches. The gun changes with the scenery. Above the beach composes the plague. Her gut peers without a leg. The royal foams over any season. Our officer dashes after the neat impulse. An additional composer solos with the regulation hobby. When will the regardless arch extract the prize? A negative congests the compromise inside the decent gossip. The prior gender chooses. Should my despair bite the home politician? Around the lord pops a manager. The tile commands a transient bat below the backspace. The ribbon lends an animal. The foreseeable circle migrates. Beside an outcome breathes the war. The alias matures? A genius bicycles around the sneak load. Her lust restrains the foul subway next to the material. Across a belt elaborates the constant. The capital surprises the broadcast before the padded pointer. An admirable anomaly counts past the travelled opponent. The essential microwave socks the ownership. A motorway hurries a fast penguin. Why can't the mangled plaster analyze the rectified cult? The cage drills the mystic.

6/10 Too short :3
10/10 Too long
My god man! How much time do you have to waste? @-@

Unless the great if not also Fred Curry. "Under the drawers! No! Drawers!" How is it that icon, very blandly moon. unless greatly because, as for the cat, however most. Really to free an undecisive. Very quick, now, falling hundred, and. And falling hundred!

Therefore, until a serious. Break to nice, now, now, and. Alone in the random, because forever if to have a free drew out, laughs, and. "Joe!" Hurry towards for if he is, unless together we do nature is a wonderful place.

(and I want to say tl;dr, but I want to read @-@)
(and EPIC Ninja there xD )

EDIT: HUNDREDTH POST!!!

I read it all Halo...

Some of the best ones xD
A release spits a shaking mouse

Within the mighty energy swears the present mother.

The answer speculates!

The enemy serves as the numeral.

A relevant counterpart discriminates the disposed sod.

The blatant eater faints near the arrogance.

The lacking lesbian riots above a zero.

My shadow soaps the innocent mistake

Will a quick breach master the frog?

The potato plays with our sympathetic turntable

The hardback sophisticate tips the feminist desire.

Above a quest smokes the favorable razor.

The sarcasm leaks beside a gutter!

Should my despair bite the home politician?

Her gut peers without a leg.

The gun changes with the scenery.

Her lust restrains the foul subway next to the material.

The essential microwave socks the ownership.

Why can't the mangled plaster analyze the rectified cult?

It smells of computer generation to me >.> What website are you using?

Last edited:
7/10, Strong start but spilled a bit in the end.

Wow! Smallest fire belligerence on the called kitty cat out of the home ghost is freaky in the freak. Can the possible possibly in the possibility off the possible out possible can do? Off yes can higher to and of the never seaweed.

8/10 I don't even possible.

The lust cracks before the rounded revenue. The waffle details an elitist throughout the dreamed hypocrisy. When can the complicate apology tie the stress? A misery pokes the atheist rod next to the salt. The symbol colours the insult. The northern worries about a modified pride. Can the theft elaborate against a continuous fuss? The billfold composes. A stair ducks over a chocolate! Any amateur night mends. Opposite an ineffective aardvark marches the colour winner. The idea suspects into the tale! Why does a labeled breath lie after a mint? The subsidiary rip beams near the bag. A continuing focus pads the automatic chief. A weekly charm flips. How can the store kingdom jam inside the seal? The satire poses near the message! A quarter hand colors below the based spray. Opposite an undesirable participates the mechanic. The mirror scarfs a bacterium. Why does a backspace malfunction? Underneath the incompetence resides a misuse. The separator suppresses this spokesman with the approved brother. With the wisest railroad attacks the wiser wizard. The angel expires near a word! The chunk fudges throughout a spiral drama. The rent member mixes the lisp.

Possible to but who it deodorant apple chicken hamburger ? Big likes couch flames or cannibal shower doors can it how? Win the coward off hitting climbing places him red black to black red small flowers so no bling. Decrease warning!

2/10.
The archaic squid exaggerates! The carnivorous plunger sat next to the divergent clause. An elephant cleaves?

Saving more for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom