Confuse the person below you ((Forums Game))

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10
Good luck

Attachments

• Good luck.png
    Good luck.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 139
3/10. On what?
Kapeesh went on an adventure. Kapeesh met someone named Kapoosh, someone who was the brother of Kaposh. Once they got together to defeat a giant jheaoicejksh who had the size of a giant, yet the size of an ant. Once Kapeesh tripped and KapooKosh tripped over him and they were struggling and there was nobody around to fight the giant jheaoicejksh and thus it aoiejcalknsexoauinelkcjaoe ejajdc oea iaenskljcoiuenakxje aishdjfneakjh and then they got murdered. And then oblkijelkanc happened and they got revived by nobody and the creature was defeated but then revived by nothing. And they went on and on and on and on and on and on until the world ended, of which they got revived by nothing again and went on and on and on and on. What for? Nobody knows. All they know is they were certainly not going to stop. Then a scientist came and brought them into a time machine. They had to fight over some things and so they went on and on and on and on until they crashed into hyperspace, and through it into the scientist, resulting in a dynamic lighting charge which took power from the scientist and rocketed the time machine off, resulting in the world falling through the hyperspace. The cycle began again, then people got to know Christ existed, and they got to see the cross. Then cloning was invented, and kapeekooshkahsewkeesh happened and everyone was confused suddenly. Then someone made a machine that allowed people to go into games. People got gravity globes and got into space where gravity didn't exist. That got people in real trouble. And then they realized that their life was crappy and released a game with a murderer. Someone was obliged to try that in real life but in a struggle to get back brought the killer with them. The ones who wanted to live barred up their doors and moved a couple life-supplying things into their home, then shut their doors and never went outside again. They enclosed a playpen with some translucent metal for the children. The murderer used a weapon that the only thing it could cut through was human skin, flesh, bone, muscle, and other organisms. They were safe. Then crap had its turn and the murder had passed, and they decided that it was boring inside. So lucky were they, as a mini meteorite crashed on the murderer. News reporters reported that they could open up their doors and they were very grateful.

1/10 cool story bro.

I am everything, I am nothing.
I am the light, shining in the darkness.
I am the shadow, devoid of light.
I hide in plain sight.
I greet you from no-where.
I assist you,
I destroy you,
I can be your best ally,
I can be your worst enemy,
But one thing is for certain:
I am insanity.

0/10. EAHSOMNCE IOSIHAIJC ENAKOSDNCOIEAT AIJSIAMFKLENAOKCNE
Try pronouncing ELAICJELAKNXOEIWJMQFLKHOAIXNELKAJFNCEKNAXEKOHAFOIEAN. Tongue twisting test. For real. Literally.

0/10. EAHSOMNCE IOSIHAIJC ENAKOSDNCOIEAT AIJSIAMFKLENAOKCNE
Try pronouncing ELAICJELAKNXOEIWJMQFLKHOAIXNELKAJFNCEKNAXEKOHAFOIEAN. Tongue twisting test. For real. Literally.
0/10 please, challenge me.

I am right behind you.
I am in front of you.
I am essential for you,
But I am your downfall.
I create life,
I destroy life.
What am I?

The so-called 'extinct' creature Chaos, a monster that is everything but God. 0/10.
A floran creature went onto an unknown planet. The Floran kicked, hissed, and spat at the planet, as it was not in a comfortable environment for the planet. Then, a roar came. The Floran, with a hunter's instinct, responded in a 'GO AHEAD AND TRY!' manner. Then he was lifted up. The planet was a living organism, and that was why the Floran wasn't that comfortable when it landed. The Floran hacks into the beast, only to get flung off, thus sent in a situation where it could only beam back to its ship. (I should try my hand at storytelling, this is making sense and has been...) *This is a fracture of the story I have in mind.*

0/10 nice story.
Also, you got it wrong.
I am air.

I fell from the bottom of the stairs to the top. My stairs are about 10 metres tall, each step half a metre.

4/10. Best yet.
I've walked up a wall without using anything. The wall is 99999999999999999999999999 miles high. I have sat in the middle of the wall for rest. The wall is flat and smooth. It is 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 miles long. I am a normal person, and I've only climbed up the wall by walking into it.

The wall is so large, it has it's own gravitational field.
Either that, or the wall was lying on the floor.

Not bad. 6/10. Would wall again.
If buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo, then wouldn't ducking duck duckies duck mother-ducking duck duckers?

Edit: Haloboy01134 ninja'd me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom