Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they DO know that people want that feature, right?

I mean, it makes them more money, so I'd imagine they'd have thought it a priority of sorts.
Yes they are aware. Though if/when it will happen, nobody knows.

*Still eating cheese cake*

*grabs cheese cake through a virtual portal

Steals cheesecake through magic bunny soul powers and replaces it with a oatmeal raisin cookie.

The cheese cake teleports to me remember!
Please do not derail the thread with off topic posts. We have a section called 'Forum Games' in the 'Off Topic' sections of you want to get into shenanigans.

Wait, so when does this update come out? This week, or near Christmas?
Probably closer to Christmas, but possibly by the end of next week for mobile.

Does that mean the whole update has been delayed again for iOS?
Unsure to be perfectly honest :/

EVERYTHING is being added to mobile. If you are on Console and are wondering what you are missing out on, the Wiki has a list (a very long one unfortunately).
Actually, the only things missing from console are listed in the spoiler at the bottom of the OP.

Then find someone you know who has root. Move your stuff to his/her world then wait for the update simple
[DOUBLEPOST=1449292832,1449292775][/DOUBLEPOST]
Defend them all you want but they're never gonna admit it(doesn't mean im not right)
Making accusations with no evidence doesn't make you correct either.

Oh wow, this post is going to be very long.

Yes. We don’t call it “PE,” though.

Server support would be awesome.

Yes, if not sever support, then a chat box.

It would be fun if we all did a Let’s Play together in 1.2.4.

It also applies to that.

You mean Copper armor? There is no Bronze armor.

You are a genius. I must try that.

Nothing crashes my game except multiplayer since the update after the update after the Easter update. AKA 1.2.8631.

Actually it was a Recall Potion.

Yeah, it’s MUCH too common, I can find it in surface starter chests.

Ningishu did WoF on the first night:

I get that glitch a lot when I’m fighting him with my brother.

PC does.

Your stuff won’t disappear.

Plantera’s been in the game for a year =P.
While it's fine to make multiple replies (I'm doing so right now) maybe try better to ensure you're not reviving resolved discussions, especially off topic ones. :)

This might sound stupid, but I want the update for the new blocks.

That's not stupid at all. As someone who mostly only builds, I have been waiting a long time for the new blocks (though I play PC too.) For me, it's:
New blocks and furniture
Minecarts (I'm totally going to build a huge amusement park build with a roller coaster, ferris wheel, concession and game stands, and "Flume" ride.)
Fishing
Tempest Staff (to do more damage for me while I focus on building.)

That's not stupid at all. As someone who mostly only builds, I have been waiting a long time for the new blocks (though I play PC too.) For me, it's:
New blocks and furniture
Minecarts (I'm totally going to build a huge amusement park build with a roller coaster, ferris wheel, concession and game stands, and "Flume" ride.)
Fishing

Exactly. Could not have said it better.
I am so excited to finally make what I consider real homes. What with all the furniture and blocks we are getting in this update!

New blocks and furniture
Fishing
I'm gonna make a ton of AFK farms and maybe have a crack at a tracktronics computer.

Is the bunny mount exclusive to some version, or am I mistaken? I LoVE Bunnies! Good to hear.

Edit: Sorry, I was thinking of the Pet Bunny rather than the Mount Bunny. The more bunnies the better . Pardon my obsession,:p.
Like the bunny house? I love building.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
So will the terra blade finally auto swing?
I would expect so :)

It already does.
It doesn't on console. Everything autoswings on mobile. Keep that in mind. :)
Know two of the five mounts there going to add slime mount and bee mount what are the other 3?

Pigron and Reindeer I think
[DOUBLEPOST=1449355106,1449355080][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and bunny
And the turtle. :)

So will the terra blade finally auto swing?

It already does.
@SwordAce1103 I think @s7oth is referring to console, as TerraBlade doesn't auto swing on console. Kinda sucks lol.
I would think that this update will fix that, it makes logical sense in my mind for it to be so.

Ah! Beaten by a mod, that's what I get for using my phone to multi quote for the first time! Haha

As far as world gen fixes go, will the update fix the whole spawning in water thing? It seems to happen every so often for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom