Share This Page

Fury

Lunatic Cultist, Male

Grandma's home!!! [​IMG] Jul 20, 2017

Fury was last seen:
Sep 23, 2017 at 6:31 AM
    1. ShadoW°
      ShadoW°
      The better thing what i am doing is watch the entire FMT in my vacations :)
    2. BlueJay_T_Gaming
      BlueJay_T_Gaming
      Heyo fury, I have a question, Would you be interested in doing a colab on YouTube sometime?If you aren't I don't mind at all, I just know how you have been wanting to do one for a while and I thought it would be awesome to do like a building episode thing with you sometime in the future, (I'm not as good of a builder as you but I'm learning xD) it would be the best thing ever!
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      2. Fury
        Fury
        Yeah, we could probably do something sometime man. Right now I'm pretty focused on certain things I need to do, but we'll talk more about it soon :)
        Aug 13, 2017
      3. BlueJay_T_Gaming
        BlueJay_T_Gaming
        Awesome, thanks so much! and yeah, no rush, whenever the time presents itself, weather its in a few weeks, or a few months/years Whenever it works out! (I'm exited tho :D)
        Aug 13, 2017
        Fury likes this.
    3. ShadoW°
      ShadoW°
      heya fury you will make more construction videos i like so much and your structures in the modded series are so awesome
      1. BlueJay_T_Gaming likes this.
      2. Fury
        Fury
        Hello ShadoW°, thank you :) Yeah, I'm planning on doing much more building soon. The FMT series isn't going to continue the way it is currently going. It will be primarily a building series eventually...well, building and experimenting.
        Aug 13, 2017
        ShadoW° likes this.
      3. ShadoW°
        ShadoW°
        Oh ok thanks Fury :)
        Aug 13, 2017
        Fury likes this.
    4. Architect
      Architect
      [​IMG]
      That night when you decide to stay up and watch all the Ori episodes you missed.
      1. Fury likes this.
      2. Fury
        Fury
        It's a fun game but it's starting to get hard! The animation of your character sometimes also seems to supersede what you intend to do, platforming-wise - or maybe it's just the animation throwing me off a bit. Still, it's a noticeable "weirdness."
        Aug 2, 2017
        Architect likes this.
    5. Mr. Melon
      Mr. Melon
      You planning to do a Reveangence playthrough?
      1. Fury
        Fury
        At some point, yes. Maybe after the Brutal Terraria series, which I'm going to really start up today and it should be a pretty quick play-through.
        Aug 1, 2017
        Mr. Melon likes this.
    6. Fury
      Fury
      Grandma's home!!! [​IMG]
      1. View previous comments...
      2. BlueJay_T_Gaming
        BlueJay_T_Gaming
        cuz its pretty amazing
        Aug 19, 2017
      3. Fury
        Fury
        Thanks :) It's made with materials from Furniture, Food and Fun! as well as Chad's Furniture and More mods. The house itself is based on the one I made for my (MIA) adventure map.
        Aug 19, 2017
      4. BlueJay_T_Gaming
        BlueJay_T_Gaming
        Thx cuz its super cool how you even used a plantara bulb!
        Aug 19, 2017
    7. Mr. Melon
      Mr. Melon
      I feel like I should mention that Fargo's mod has a new crazy accessory; it's called the Soul of Terraria. (And if you do plan on crafting it... don't reserve it for one episode.)
      2. Fury
        Fury
        Lol, yeah, I'm going to start working on things like this over the course of several episodes, here and there.
        Jul 17, 2017
        Mr. Melon likes this.
    8. Fury
      Fury
      It's Always Sunny in Terraridelphia!!! [​IMG]
      1. Shahar
        Shahar
        I remember that seen from trashman vs the lunarians , I honestly thought you where going to fight the lunarians in the DoG episode and call it Devourer of The Lunarians bu no Dog eat Dog was a very funny title though.and also hope you get to craft the exoblade and fight the new frost and pumpkin moon, I should have done this a long time ago but you just got +1 follower
        Jul 16, 2017
        Fury likes this.
      2. Fury
        Fury
        Thank you :) I'm definitely going to be crafting all the things. A lot of this stuff has just crazy recipes, but I'm planning on making it all.
        Jul 16, 2017
      3. Shahar
        Shahar
        good luck making the exoblade it's really good, it can freeze enemies in place!
        Jul 16, 2017
    9. LeGurdah
      LeGurdah
      Well, it looks like your avatar is... a Link to the Past.
      2. Fury
        Fury
        That *IS* one of my favorite games of all time.
        Jul 13, 2017
    10. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
    11. Jango_Sierra
      Jango_Sierra
      Hey Fury, one of the mods that you really like (as of just watching your videos) hasn't yet been updated to 1.00.00.1 of TModloader, is the Prefixes for Enemies mod. I hope It gets updated to the newest version for TModloader so you can use it in your modded lets play soon. ~:(
      1. Fury likes this.
      2. Fury
        Fury
        I'm hoping it gets updated as well. It adds so much character to the game and occasional unexpected moments of brilliance. I just updated after posting episode 80 and am currently without 11 mods that have not updated yet. Most are definitely updating and it's just a matter of time. Anyway, thank you :)
        Jul 7, 2017
        Jango_Sierra likes this.
    12. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Are you hyped for the new Metroid games Fury? Or do you not play them all that much.
      1. Fury likes this.
      2. Fury
        Fury
        I haven't had a chance to watch any of the new stuff today, so this is the first I've heard of new Metroid. Yes, I love Metroid [edit] ok, I checked it out. Prime 4 and 3DS Metroid. Nice.
        Jun 13, 2017
    13. Destroyer Tank
      Destroyer Tank
      Hi Fury i am one of you fans, I LOVE your videos especially the Terraria one's but i can't subscribe or like because i don't have a account

so that's why i'm following you on TCF :)
      1. Fury likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Treesmasher
        Treesmasher
        No? I've had mine since I was 11.
        Jun 7, 2017
      4. Destroyer Tank
        Destroyer Tank
        nvm i created one now
        Jun 7, 2017
      5. Destroyer Tank
        Destroyer Tank
        Also Fury i subbed as well
        Jun 7, 2017
        Fury likes this.
    14. Fury
      Fury
      I would LOVE to play Escape from the Necro Knight's Castle without any glitches. Anyone know of a fixed version floating around?
      1. Jango_Sierra likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Architect
        Architect
        I fixed the glitch but his design needs to be changed, the surface cannot be stretched down far enough to suit what his vision was.
        May 16, 2017
      4. Architect
        Architect
        I didn't realize this was one of Hamling's maps, I'll talk to him and tell him everything, he is still alive.
        May 16, 2017
        Fury likes this.
      5. Architect
        Architect
        I think he's gonna update his stuff eventually like with the Zelda one, could be a while.
        May 18, 2017
        Fury likes this.
    15. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Yet another strange instance of 6's . . . [​IMG]
    16. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      What is happening to your profiles . . .
      [​IMG]
      1. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        And yes I know it's likes given this time, not received.
        Apr 15, 2017
        Destroyer Tank, Fury and AMudkipMain like this.
      2. Fury
        Fury
        The stars are aligning!
        Apr 15, 2017
        Destroyer Tank and Gearzoid II like this.
    17. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Nice like count ya got there
      [​IMG]
      1. Fury
        Fury
        Now it's 667 :D heh
        Apr 14, 2017
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Apr 14, 2017
      3. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        EVIL KNIEVEL!
        Apr 14, 2017
    18. Fury
      Fury
      Red = Merchant during Bloodmoon. Yellow = Queen Bee. Green = fished in Hardmode. Purple = Souls of Night, Amethysts and Phantom Souls
    19. Joost8910
      Joost8910
      I just recently found your youtube channel, and i love it! The awesome builds in your world make it so incredible! I noticed though, that you had the Joostmod on for only one video and then it was gone? How come? Anyways, i think you'd enjoy it especially since you are reaching the post-moonlord section of the playthrough.
      1. neoselket and Fury like this.
      2. Fury
        Fury
        Thanks man! Don't worry, your mod will be back in the pack next episode. I already updated and re-enabled it the other day. It wasn't just yours. I disabled several because I was having issues around the time I updated Tremor. Next ep should be finished soon. I haven't had much time to record lately.
        Apr 6, 2017
        Joost8910 likes this.
    20. Fury
      Fury
      Should I update Tremor mod, or wait? Keep in mind, I've put over 500 hours into the world I'd be playing on, planning on thousands at least
      1. Catz likes this.
      2. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        I can't stress this enough, make sure you make backups of your world and character files before you attempt updating it
        Mar 12, 2017
        neoselket and Fury like this.
      3. Fury
        Fury
        Thank you for that warning. I make regular back-ups of both, but, yeah, I'll definitely make sure to back-up before updating as well.
        Mar 12, 2017
        Wolf kin, Catz and Eli10293 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    December 7
    Home Page:
    http://www.youtube.com/FuryForged
    Musician, DJ, Vlogger, Terrarian
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: PS3/Vita
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/furys-forge-build-and-building-related-videos.35567/

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    FuryForgedOfficial
    Twitter:
    FuryForged