Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the wiki it says 2 different things when looking in the furniture drop down it says pc only but when I click Ice Machine the top says PC/Console

This is off topic but do anyone know if we will be able to use the hoverboard in hover mode on mobile in this update?

EDIT: and the flame dye, will they be fixed?
To answer your first question: We might not get hovering at all, even with a UI update.

Second: Most of the dyes, i hope, will be fixed in the update. The rainbow dye kills me. :D

Hopefully there will be a update alert on my Apple Store in the next few days. It's been a long wait with constant changes in when the release date is. I just hope that they got all the bugs. I don't wanna get the update and then face a whole heap of new bugs. :/

Lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1449676234,1449676134][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyways it doesnt matter as long as you have ios 8 or over and whatever it is for android (dont know cos personally i hate android) youll be able to play the update

That said, The items you cited are not technical issues, they are issues with the current UI design. 505 Mobile already noted that a full UI revamp is in the plans (such would quite likely include adding those things).

Gotcha, thank you for clearing that up Loki. It seems that there are two reasons something gets excluded from a mobile update:
  1. It's technically impossible on at least some subset of mobile devices 505 supports (this evolves as the median device keeps getting better and better)
  2. It's infeasible to implement in the current UI paradigm (this will be addressed with upcoming UI updates)

I have the say, the mods in this forum are some of the most awesome patient folks I have ever seen. There is so much whining/complaining/selfishness in here that it is just unbelievable. Everyone else just needs to relax. The update will get here when it gets here, you are not owed anything, yet ask for everything immediately, with no regard for what it takes to put out these updates.

Thank you Mods, Loki, Nike Leon(any others i might have missed) for the hard work you put in.

I saw in the trailer 1.2.4 video that they where using a controller. Will the new update have controller support I can not play with my xbox360 controller in the actual version

I got a reindeer mount somehow on Xbox. It doesnt work though. It's basically just a bell.
Someone you know must have hacked it in and given it to you. The item didn't work because you weren't supposed to be able to get it.

Will the mobile version be getting the PC auto-dig, or will we be stuck with console auto-dig?
I'd suspect so. Console was supposed to get it and it doesn't seem like something that Mobile's technical limitations should affect.

On the wiki it says 2 different things when looking in the furniture drop down it says pc only but when I click Ice Machine the top says PC/Console
The wiki is written by fans and often inaccurate about the content of Mobile and Console versions.

This is off topic but do anyone know if we will be able to use the hoverboard in hover mode on mobile in this update?

EDIT: and the flame dye, will they be fixed?
I believe hovering is technically impossible due to the limitations of touch controls. To hover you have to hold down and jump simultaneously but on Mobile jump is up so that's impossible.

Fishing is fun irl, just getting bit while unhooking the fish isnt cool, especially with a fish that has two rows of teeth pointing slightly inwards and act like hooks, hurts like hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom