Resolved [Console] Where do invasion events spawn?

Hhadess

Terrarian
wondering where invasion events spawn so I don’t make a dud arena. I’ve heard that’s it’s around your spawn point but I don’t know. If it is around your spawn point will changing the spawn point effect where the invasion event is? ( I mean like pumpkin moons etc)

Pumpkin and frost moon spawn mobs where you are while ones like goblin army and the pirates spawn around world center.

Invasion event (Goblins/Pirates) enemies follow normal spawning rules, they spawn within a certain distance offscreen around each player. But only when player is near the world center. In 1.3 (and possibly in mobile) they will also spawn if you are near a town npc.

If you need exact measurements, look on the wiki.

wondering where invasion events spawn so I don’t make a dud arena. I’ve heard that’s it’s around your spawn point but I don’t know. If it is around your spawn point will changing the spawn point effect where the invasion event is? ( I mean like pumpkin moons etc)
Hi @Hhadess, you received some great info from tappa and r4 regarding your question.

I was wondering if your question was about the console version or the mobile version? Your other question (about lihzahrd temple) was in regards to mobile version, and I see from your Information tab you play mobile version. This question (about invasion spawns) is currently in the console section, and I wanted to make sure it was in the right spot. If you’re asking about the console version, which version are you asking about as consoles are on different versions from each other now.

Back
Top Bottom