Switch Constant Crashing

Sky Pocka

Terrarian
I have a single player world. Any time I fight in a solar eclipse or a boss battle my game crashes forcing me to reset the whole game. I can make progress after 2 to 3 attempts but crashing is expected at this point.
I play both docked and handheld. Still get the same results, one crash (sometimes more) per big event.

Weapons I use are as listed.

-Golden Shower
-Crystal Serpent
-Shadow Hexdoll
-Stormbow
-Meteor Staff
-Spider Staff

Any solutions?

I have a single player world. Any time I fight in a solar eclipse or a boss battle my game crashes forcing me to reset the whole game. I can make progress after 2 to 3 attempts but crashing is expected at this point.
I play both docked and handheld. Still get the same results, one crash (sometimes more) per big event.

Weapons I use are as listed.

-Golden Shower
-Crystal Serpent
-Shadow Hexdoll
-Stormbow
-Meteor Staff
-Spider Staff

Any solutions?
Hi @Sky Pocka, is the crashing coming open the form of a permanent freeze? Does the game freeze permanently and you’re forced to shut it off? Do you happen to have any video of it?

Hi @Sky Pocka, is the crashing coming open the form of a permanent freeze? Does the game freeze permanently and you’re forced to shut it off? Do you happen to have any video of it?
Happens more and more as I progress through the game. I can definitely video capture it. My game freezes but the music still plays, yet I can't do anything so I reset the game.

Happens more and more as I progress through the game. I can definitely video capture it. My game freezes but the music still plays, yet I can't do anything so I reset the game.
A video of it happening would be very very helpful, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom