Pixel Art [Continuous Updating] Many self-made items, weapons, enemies, bosses and so on

Yumo

Terrarian
Here I made lots of pixel arts of items, weapons, enemies, bosses and things like that. I'm not a native English speaker, so maybe there would be some spelling or grammar mistakes, please forgive me about this. I'll post some of my best works here, and introduce the background story of these pixel works later.
200411 镇楼.png
200502 极境狼王set.png
200816 先知教皇·埃因霍克.png
201024 2 黑日-强光(重置).png
220426 太阳神的残像 效果图.png
220830 雕像.png
230717 矮人王.png
231106 渊之野.png
QQ截图20240206205755.png
QQ截图20240206205813.png
未命名.png

Actually, I'm from China, and there used to be a popular form of pixel art among Chinese Terraria pixel artists. We make pixel arts about the game, for example I made a boss, and I'll write the boss's background story, AI, bestiary, loots, and so on, just like it really exists in the game or a mod, and I'm introducing it to you. I don't know if this form is popular in other countries, but it was very popular in China at around 2015~2018.
Sadly, the forum we post our works, called Baidu Tieba, slowly got corrupted. The forum became less and less popular, and Baidu top leaders want Tieba to be popular again, so they connive and even encourage brutal arguments and cyber-violences, hoping this can make more people interested in Tieba. As a consequence, Tieba became unfriendly and not interested to us and our works. In fact, they just pay no attention to any kind of artworks - novels, comics, paintings... Additionally, Tieba's censorship is strict and even abused. It often deletes my posts for no reason or strange reasons.
At the same time, I have made Terraria pixel arts and stories for years. I made tons of pixel arts, around 30 bosses, and even more minions and weapons, and I wrote background stories of these bosses (in Chinese). I tried to post them on Chinese forums, but they are just not interested in these. So, I think, "why don't I try to post these on English forums?" I can't speak English very well, but I still can speak a little. I wrote complex background stories for my pixel arts, which I have trouble to translate into English perfectly, but I can tell the main plot. So, I posted this thread.
I put all these enemies and items I made into a whole story, and I named it "Terraria: the World"(泰拉瑞亚:世界, in Chinese). And I'll try my best to tell the story to you. It may take a long time, but I'll try my best.

Last edited:
In this thread, I'll post brief story of "Terraria: the World", along with all pixel arts I made for it. Discussions and suggestions are welcomed! However, as the story is already done, I probably won't edit its main plot anymore - details can be edited, of course. In fact, I'll frequently edit to correct my spelling and grammar mistakes. I will update this thread for a long time, until I post all things I made for the story. Thanks for your reading!

Last edited:
In the story, after you beat the Moon Lord, there will spawn a new kind of elite enemy: "Slumbering Brain"(沉睡之脑).
图片8.png

After entering the player's screen, the Slumbering Brain will first unleash a flamethrower and quickly fly towards the edge of the screen, attempting to escape. Once it leaves the screen, the Slumbering Brain will immediately disappear. If attacked, the Slumbering Brain will engage in combat with the player. It can launch purple fireball projectiles and also emit beams of light from below. However, if unable to gain the upper hand in combat, the brain will still attempt to flee.
图片9.png

After been defeated, the Brain will drop out from its vat, and jump like a slime, try to escape. The Brain without its vat is very fragile, and won't attack.
Killing the Brain will cause a brief lag and screen distortion in your game. Afterwards, a rift will appear at the location where the Brain was defeated.
图片10.png

You can use the Zenith to disrupt and expand the rift.
图片11.png

Once the rift is disrupted enough, it will generate a strong gravitational pull, dragging you into it. Afterwards, you will plummet into a dark and unfamiliar realm, which is also the main setting of our story.
图片12.png

Last edited:
The terrain in this world is roughly similar to the original Terraria world in terms of distribution (such as the positions of jungles, deserts, dungeons, etc.), but there may be some differences in the details. Regardless of the original world's evil type, this world will only have corruption. In this world, weapons and tools brought from the original world will be weakened.
Even during the day, the surface will spawn enemies such as zombies, but slimes and demon eyes will not appear. In addition, there are rare enemies on the surface named "Cultists" (信徒) and "Shadows" (暗影), but they appear infrequently.
图片2.png

In this world's jungle, even the surface is filled with numerous Living Mahogany Trees. Some of these trees have treehouses built on their branches, where NPCs reside. At the edge of the jungle, there are lookout towers where archers patrol.
图片1.png

They don't seem to welcome your visit, and if you attempt to forcefully enter the jungle, they will shoot you down.

The terrain of the Corruption becomes even more rugged and twisted. The ground may be covered with sticky, toxic mud pools, or filled with sharp teeth that can harm the player. In addition to the original corrupted enemies, this area will also spawn these enemies. These variations of the worms and Eaters of Souls are named "Catastrophic enemies" (灾变敌人).
图片3.png

(Yes, I know these names sound like calamity mod, but that's a coincidence.)

In Corruption, there are also a kind of background objects, named "void cracks" that can be destroyed with a hammer.
图片4.png

Each time a crack is destroyed, a worm called "Void Traveler" (虚空穿行者) emerges from it.
图片5.png

These creatures are powerful and can create wormholes in space, allowing them to travel through them.
图片6.png

Killing one of these enemies will prompt the message "You feel the air wriggling..." Killing a second one will prompt "The cracks in space are spreading..." Killing a third one... It is not advisable to attempt this, at least not for now.
Descending too deep into the Rift of Corruption will unleash enormous worms from the underground, tearing you apart.

Last edited:
In the location where the original dungeon was, you will also discover a massive underground structure. However, this building is different. It is clean, bright, and made of light-colored bricks and metal blocks. At the entrance, human soldiers stand guard. They inform you that this building is called the "Bunker," the last refuge of the intelligent races (humans, elves, dwarves, etc.).

Deep within the Bunker, there are numerous rooms inhabited by friendly NPCs. At the deepest level of the palace, there is an area made entirely of pure white bricks. This is the heart of the Bunker, known as the "Research Institute."
图片1.png

The image contains the bricks, background objects, and an important NPC within the Research Institute.

The center of the Research Institute features a large room called the "Control Room," where Dr. Kazever, the head of the institute and one of the leaders of the Bunker, works.
未命名.png

Like other friendly NPCs, she has various randomized names, and one of them is Dr. Kazever. We will refer to her by this name in the upcoming story.

Dr. Kazever warmly welcomes you and expresses that the Bunker is willing to provide you with accommodation and weapon equipment. You can obtain these supplies at the Bunker's Trading Post, which will aid you in surviving in this world.
图片2.png

This set of equipment is called the "Alloy Pioneer Set," and it includes armor, a broadsword, a dagger, a bow, a pistol, a laser gun, a taser gun, and a "Digging Module." The laser gun and taser gun are magical weapons, while the Digging Module is a tool that can simultaneously destroy tiles, walls, and background objects. Left-click is used to dig tiles, and right-click is used to dig walls or create slopes and half-tiles.

Last edited:
Outstanding work! Love how the color palettes harmonize in just about anything you posted here.
Maybe get in touch with some mod authors - i bet some would love to utilize your stuff.

Outstanding work! Love how the color palettes harmonize in just about anything you posted here.
Maybe get in touch with some mod authors - i bet some would love to utilize your stuff.
Thanks for your support! And it's Lunar New Year Eve today, fireworks are full in the sky in my hometown. I wish you have a great day too! Wish everybody's 2024 will be very wonderful!

In this thread, the first boss is an optional boss called the Polar Wolf King(极境狼王). You can purchase the "Skull of the Wolf Lord" from the Historian in the Bunker.
图片3.png

Using it in surface of the snow biome during the night will summon the Polar Wolf King. Once summoned, the Wolf King will remain, won't escape even if it's dawn.
图片4.png

The Polar Wolf King has three phases. In the first phase, its eyes are blue green; in the second phase, they turn dark red; and in the third phase, they become bright red. The Wolf King can perform biting, swiping, and tail-sweeping attacks against the player. Its bite attack may bite onto the player and cause continuous damage, while the tail attack can cause a temporary stun effect. Additionally, the Wolf King can howl and summon small enemies called "Arctic Wolves" (极地狼). As the battle progresses, the Wolf King's speed increases and it unleashes consecutive charging attacks. When the Wolf King is nearing death (i.e., in the third phase), it becomes frenzied and performs biting attacks more everlastingly.
未命名.png

After defeating the Polar Wolf King, it may drop a Bronze Axe and a Wolf Fang. The Wolf Fang can be used to summon the Arctic Wolf mount. Although in the actual design, I envisioned the Wolf King's drops to be more, similar to other bosses in Terraria, for laziness reasons, I only drew these two, haha.

Once the Wolf King has been summoned once, the "Skull of the Wolf Lord" will no longer be usable. However, during the night in the snowy plains, the Wolf King will still randomly spawn with the hint message "You faintly hear the howling of wolves".
图片5.png

Additionally, the snowy plains occasionally generate "Northern Totems" (朔北图腾), breaking which can also summon the Wolf King.

(Actually, these images were painted by me around 2020, so they may still be a bit immature and rough.)

(To be continued...)

Last edited:
In this thread, the first boss is an optional boss called the Polar Wolf King(极境狼王). You can purchase the "Skull of the Wolf Lord" from the Historian in the Bunker.
View attachment 457926
Using it in surface of the snow biome during the night will summon the Polar Wolf King. Once summoned, the Wolf King will remain, won't escape even if it's dawn.
View attachment 457927
The Polar Wolf King has three phases. In the first phase, its eyes are blue green; in the second phase, they turn dark red; and in the third phase, they become bright red. The Wolf King can perform biting, swiping, and tail-sweeping attacks against the player. Its bite attack may bite onto the player and cause continuous damage, while the tail attack can cause a temporary stun effect. Additionally, the Wolf King can howl and summon small enemies called "Arctic Wolves" (极地狼). As the battle progresses, the Wolf King's speed increases and it unleashes consecutive charging attacks. When the Wolf King is nearing death (i.e., in the third phase), it becomes frenzied and performs biting attacks more everlastingly.
View attachment 457928
After defeating the Polar Wolf King, it may drop a Bronze Axe and a Wolf Fang. The Wolf Fang can be used to summon the Arctic Wolf mount. Although in the actual design, I envisioned the Wolf King's drops to be more, similar to other bosses in Terraria, for laziness reasons, I only drew these two, haha.

Once the Wolf King has been summoned once, the "Skull of the Wolf Lord" will no longer be usable. However, during the night in the snowy plains, the Wolf King will still randomly spawn with the hint message "You faintly hear the howling of wolves".
View attachment 457930
Additionally, the snowy plains occasionally generate "Northern Totems" (朔北图腾), breaking which can also summon the Wolf King.

(Actually, these images were painted by me around 2020, so they may still be a bit childish and rough.)

(To be continued...)
Actually, this boss is a tribute to the Chinese fantasy novel 《九州缥缈录》 (which title's approximate meaning is "The Illusory Legend on the Vast Continent with Nine Provinces."). There will be a lot of tribute to many masterpieces I loved in this thread! By the way, I love Dark Souls, Hollow Knight, and Celeste too!

Before today's update, I would like to ask you guys a question. Do you think the current title of this thread is appropriate? I feel like it might be a bit bland and not catchy enough. Do you have any title suggestions? After all, I am new to this forum and still unfamiliar with the customs here. Thank you for your suggestions!

In this discussion thread, I have added some RPG elements to the game. Dr.Kazever wants you to collect a special mineral called "Cataclysmic Sediment Rock" (灾变沉积岩) for research purposes at the Bunker.

With the mining module acquired, exploring the underground will become easier. The underground world has richer mineral deposits than the original game. You can find pre-hardmode ores of the same types as the main world, and all six types of ores generated by destroying altars in hardmode can be found.
图片6.png

The underground is a dangerous area, inhabited by various enemies. Normal enemies can be infected by Darkness, becoming stronger and releasing small worms or flies upon death. Cultists appear more frequently and wield sharp weapons made of Darkness. Sometimes, you may come across a small area called the "Cataclysmic Cave," made of ebonstone and its advanced form, the harder "Catastrophic Stone." There, you will always find cultists gathering, seemingly performing horrifying rituals. Shadow-type enemies are immune to most regular weapons, and can only be damaged by weapons with a radiant attribute, such as the Last Prism or the Light Empress series. However, cultists do not possess this characteristic.
未命名.png

The image attached is of the "Bishop" (主教), an elite member of the Shadow Clergy, a minor leader with formidable power. Bishops is capable of using powerful dark magic, granting blessings to other cultists, making them stronger. They can also transform corpses into zombie-like creatures.
2.png

Cataclysmic Caves are a good place to find a higher concentration of Cataclysmic Sediment Rock, but it can also be occasionally found in other areas. The Cataclysmic Sediment Rock is often inhabited by Shadows, and when mining these rocks, the Shadows may extend tendrils and spikes to harm the player. In rare cases, when a player steps on the Cataclysmic Sediment Rock, the rock may suddenly burst open, unleashing large clusters of Shadows. This is very dangerous, as these Shadows can severely harm the player, attempting to devour them. If players don't dodge in time, he/she can be quickly killed.

Additionally, I am using AI to assist me with translation. I have noticed that AI may provide different translations for the same noun, so I will do my best to check and avoid such errors. Please understand and forgive any mistakes that may occur.

In today’s update, I'll mainly post the background story. There are no images this time.

After delivering a sufficient amount of Cataclysm Sediment to Dr.Kazever, she expresses her gratitude and elevates your status within the Bunker. As a result, you gain enhanced trading privileges at the trading post, allowing you access to a wider range of high-quality products. Additionally, you now have permission to investigate the Archives within the Bunker, and you can also establish your own base in the Bunker.

You can build your base on the land allocated to you by the Bunker authorities. Alternatively, you can also venture beyond the Bunker and create your own settlement in other areas. You have the ability to invite Bunker inhabitants to reside in your town. However, be cautious—the surface world is rife with remnants of ancient warfare, including radiation and toxic dust. If you choose to build on the surface, you must construct effective purification devices. Without them, residents won’t settle there, and prolonged exposure to the surface will gradually harm you.

In the Bunker's Archives, there are records documenting the history of this world. The history primarily focuses on the expansion of ancient Humans. In year ××××, Humans discovered a jungle inhabited by elegant creatures known as Elves, as well as their Lizahrd servants. Diplomatic relations were established between Humans and Elves. In ××××, humans established a new province near the ocean and encountered grotesque creatures known as Goblins, who held animosity towards Humans. In ××××, Humans discovered a massive cave filled with lava underground. Within this cave was a city made of obsidian, inhabited by Dwarves. The Dwarves relied on the heat of the lava to power their enormous machinery. They were masters in making explosives. Humans formed a friendly relationship with the Dwarves. Beneath the Dwarven city, Humans discovered a pitch-black, impenetrable rock, and no one knew what lay beneath it. In ××××, Humans attempted to launch colonization vessels into the sky, but all the ships crashed for unknown reasons.

In the year ××××, the sun experienced a massive explosion for unknown reasons. The explosion lasted for approximately ten hours, covering the entire ground with intense light, causing great turmoil among humans.

Thereafter, the sun extinguished, plunging the entire world into darkness.

These are the final words written on the last page of the historical document.

(To be continued)

After completing the mining task, if you wait for one day in the game, you can have a conversation with Dr.Kazever. She will inform you that the ore you provided is of excellent quality and that there has been significant progress in the research of "Alpha Material." The research facility requires more samples, specifically pure Shadow Essence. These must be natural Shadows from the "Depths", not the artificial shades created by cultists using other life forms. Dr. Kazever hopes that you can assist the Bunker in collecting Shadow samples from the "Cataclysmic Rift." She mentions that several teams have already been sent out for sample collection, but none have returned.

She explains that the Cataclysmic Rift is what you know as the "Corruption." She knows that deep within the rift, there is a giant worm that shred any life forms that venture too far into it. However, the Bunker can provide a special potion free of charge. Using it will mask your scent, making it less likely for the giant worm to detect you. The potion only provides protection in the Underground Layer, so it is important not to venture into the Cave Layer, as there is still a risk of being killed by the worm.
图片3.png

Tooltip: "You don't smell delicious at all right now."

The underground of the Cataclysmic Rift has horizontal caves, but unlike the Corruption, the rift has multiple horizontal caves instead of just one. In addition to the worms, the rift is often populated by cultists and there are also a significant number of Shadow beings. Here, you discover that the Shadow beings are completely black and invisible in darkness; however, their eyes are pure white and remain distinct even in the dark. If you explore carefully, you may come across the remains of previous exploration teams and even witness the Shadows devouring the firearms they lost.
图片5.png

In these dangerous caves, there are background objects called "Shadow Embryoes"
图片4.png
that can be excavated to obtain Shadow Samples
图片6.png
. However, the scent of these samples seems to attract enormous beasts that have a symbiotic relationship with the shadows - Cataclysmic Spreader is awoken!
图片7.png

When you destroy a total of five Shadow Embryoes, the Cataclysmic Spreader will awaken. It will contaminate and corrupt all the tiles it passes through, and the Ebonstone it passes over will transform into harder Catastrophic Stone. The boss has fewer segments than the Eater of Worlds, and each segment has its own separate health pool. However, each time it is interrupted from the middle, the newly spawned worms will have a few additional segments. Therefore, focusing on attacking its head or tail will make the battle easier. When a segment of the boss is destroyed, it will release pus, causing damage and corrupting the surrounding tiles. The boss has a symbiotic relationship with the shadows and can spit out small Shadow Worms.
图片8.png

When the boss has fewer segments than its initial 1/3, it will also release a continuous damaging black mist from its head. Each segment of the boss that is destroyed will drop several Shadow Samples, but if you flee from the battle, the boss will go berserk, kill you, and devour all the Shadow Samples in your inventory.

Additional explanation: I will not create and release all the weapons, equipment, and monsters in the story's progression, but only a few important ones. And the story will not be a simple cliché of "light triumphs over darkness" - I guarantee that.

After providing the Shadow sample to the Bunker, you can read more historical information. The data shows that after the event of the sun extinguishing, the world plunged into a prolonged polar night, causing severe panic and chaos. The Human royal family was overthrown by riots, and a military government temporarily took control. In order to divert attention and maintain their rule, Humans and Elves claimed that the sun's extinction was a Goblin conspiracy and took the opportunity to once again crush the major Goblin tribes, effectively reducing the goblins to slavery once more. However, there is still no sign of the sun's restoration, and at the same time, Humans and Elves received a distress signal from the underground Dwarf race.

The Dwarves claim that enormous cracks have appeared in the depths of their city, from which emerge creatures with bat wings, goat horns, and red skin. These monsters are not afraid of high temperatures and possess the ability to use dark magic. They are mercilessly slaughtering the Dwarves. According to ancient mythology, the Dwarves refer to them as Demons. Several days later, the Dwarves once again call for help, stating that gigantic, toothed, and hard-shelled worms have emerged from underground. These worms have already destroyed one of the three Lava Energy Cores that the Dwarves rely on for survival. One-third of the obsidian city has lost its energy supply and is now paralyzed. Some of the worm creatures have already made their way through the obsidian city and are advancing towards the surface.

At this moment, the Human and Elven rulers are exhausted from the perpetual darkness and the ongoing riots across various regions. They fear the arrival of these worms on the surface, which would cause even greater chaos. Therefore, they urgently convene a meeting to discuss countermeasures. During the meeting, based on the frequent disasters, they refer to these worms as the "Cataclysmic Vermin."

The Humans and Elves agree to support the Dwarves but impose strict conditions. They demand that one of the remaining two Lava Energy Cores be handed over to the surface and send engineers to assist in transforming the core into a substitute for the sun, launching it into orbit around the Earth. They hope to restore sunlight and quell the uprising. In order to prevent the extinction of their race, the Dwarves reluctantly agree to this humiliating demand, and the Humans and Elves immediately dispatch a joint army to the underground to fight alongside the Dwarves.

Meanwhile, there are reports of a mysterious cult among some humans. The followers of this cult wear black robes and perform sacrificial rituals using live humans. Government officials also report receiving eerie revelations in their dreams, being summoned by terrifying dark shades.

The three allied forces, each with their own hidden agendas, continue to struggle against the rampaging Demons and worms. The allied army is in constant retreat, and the cracks on the Blackstone keep increasing, with more and more worms advancing towards the surface. Observations report that the worms are approaching the surface at a terrifying speed. Additionally, reports from the frontlines reveal the emergence of a horrifying presence within those cracks – a completely black entity. Their bodies seem to be composed of an eerie substance that is pure black and non-reflective, almost like a silhouette. It is said that approaching these entities triggers an uncontrollable sense of mysterious fear in the soldiers, while their weapons have minimal effect against them. The entities effortlessly inflict heavy damage on the allied forces. The frontline soldiers now refer to these horrible black creatures as the "Shadows."

In the year XXXX, the Allied forces suffered a near-total defeat, the Dwarves were wiped out, and both Humans and Elves withdrew their troops. The entire underground realm was occupied by Demons. The destroyed Lava Energy Nodes and Cores spewed forth lava, reducing two third of the city to ashes, with dangerous magma lakes scattered throughout the remnants of the city. The city ruins bear a striking resemblance to the concept of "Hell" in certain human religious legends, leading some people to colloquially refer to the underground realm as "Hell."

The Human population began to show sympathy towards the Dwarves and condemned the extortionate actions of the military government. They also started to panic as the cracks on the surface rapidly increased.
191004天灾降临改.png

The painting is titled "Cataclysm Advent" and depicts an underground scene. Terrifying beams of light emerges from the depths, destroying everything in its path as it rises towards the surface.

Shortly after, humans observed that certain areas of vegetation were abnormally withering and transforming into a dirty purple color. The terrain in these areas underwent inexplicable and terrifying distortions, while the bodies of animals decayed and became more aggressive. There were reports of numerous gatherings of previously identified cultists in these areas.

The following day, the corrupted regions experienced the horrifying emergence of massive fissures on the surface.

The hideous, repulsive, and vile worms from the underground, with their twisted and filthy purple-gray corruption, had already instilled great fear in the people of the land. But it was the black blasphemous demons that followed closely behind, shattering humanity's last line of defense.

The wicked cultists, who lurked in the outskirts of human cities like shadows, engaging in savage rituals, were not members of some imaginary cult as General Xuan Yu initially believed. On the contrary, they worshiped a chillingly real presence.

Several days after the worm invasion, countless dark and demonic figures emerged slowly from the gaping chasms that the worms had carved into the heart of the earth. They appeared in ways that humans could not comprehend.

Some of these terrifying monsters had humanoid forms, arrogantly raising their heads as if they were kings walking upon the earth. Others were indescribable, twisted creatures, frenziedly flapping their disproportionately large wings, wielding sharp limbs like blades, and devouring all traces of human civilization.

Their forms varied, some noble enough to inspire reverence, while others were so grotesque they instilled terror. Yet, they shared common characteristics. They were always shrouded in a murky black mist, their figures pitch black with no reflection, as if they were rifts torn in space or silhouettes cut out from countless rays of light. Anyone who witnessed their presence invariably succumbed to delirium and madness.

Wherever these entities went, there was nothing but bloody massacres and horrifying destruction. All that remained was a deathly silence enveloped in the black mist and the wandering corpses on the scorched earth.

These were the objects of worship for the cultists. They were the unknown fears that emerged from the depths of the earth. They were death, the end, reality, and the existence beyond human reason, worthy of being called "gods."

The surviving humans referred to them as the "Shadows."

Clearly, the Shadows harbored hostility towards humanity. They appeared to possess intelligence, even surpassing that of humans. They walked upon the earth with a seemingly simple purpose - to expel humans, elves, goblins, and all living beings from the surface.

All attempts at communication ended in brutal slaughter, and all futile resistance was effortlessly crushed by the Shadows, as if piercing through paper. Faced with the danger of annihilation, the surface races united like never before. However, even so, the coalition of intelligent races could not withstand the onslaught of the Shadows. The human capital, Herang, had already fallen, and the situation for the elves was no better. Now, all beings on the entire land are facing an unprecedented crisis.

Last edited:
After delivering the sample, one in-game day later, when the player is located at the Bunker, an event will be triggered. There will be a loud explosion sound, along with a message saying, "Explosion heard from the eastern part of the Research Institute."

At this point, emergency red lights will be flashing inside the research facility, and there will be air raid sirens sounding, with researchers fleeing. When you talk to them, they will inform you that there has been an accident in the experiment, and a shadow entity has escaped.

As you continue towards the site of the accident, you will encounter a small number of weak shadow entities that do not pose a significant threat. You will also come across a unique Shadow entity: the Dark Mass.
图片16.png

Moving forward, you will hear squishy sounds and see the source of the noise - a group of slimes. This will be your first encounter with slimes in this world.
图片17.png

"The slimes are in riot!"

The Slime Riot is a relatively simple small-scale event. In this event, you need to defeat a large number of slimes coming from all directions. These slimes do not have strong combat abilities, but there are many of them. When a large slime dies, it will produce several small slimes. These slimes have no special attack methods other than jumping and bumping into you, and different colored slimes only differ in appearance.

After completing the event, the staff at the Bunker will appreciate you. "Thank you for helping to clear out this group of runaway gels..." the staff says to you, "When the Shadow individuals went out of control, we activated the emergency extermination device, so no powerful Shadow individuals escaped, only the slimes from the ranch took advantage of the chaos and ran out."

The staff tells you that these slimes are livestock created by the Bunker using biotechnology. The underground environment lacks sunlight and is not conducive to growing crops. The main food source for the Bunker is fungi and slimes. "These organisms have a simple structure, can digest most organic waste, convert them into edible gel, and can rapidly divide and proliferate," the staff says, "Different colored slimes have different flavors, for example, this one is beef-flavored, and that one is strawberry-flavored..."

In the chaos, some slimes escaped the pursuit and leaked into the natural world. It is not yet clear what impact these highly adaptable simple organisms will have on the environment. The Bunker will try to capture and kill the leaked slimes to prevent bio-invasion from occurring... but we cannot guarantee that all escaped slimes will be eliminated.

Back
Top Bottom