• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader CoolKatanaMod v0.1 (Alpha)

FORZER

Terrarian
Hello, guys! I create new mod - CoolKatanaMod. Do you want Katana? If so, this mod for you!<3 Look for a mod in the mod browser. Rate the mod and give advice, if possible :3

This is better, than a regular sword! Enjoy! ^_^

12 copper ingots = Copper Katana! And so on with other materials.
You can craft copper katana, pewter katana, cactus katana, iron katana, lead katana, silver katana, tungsten katana, golden katana. (That's all for now)

I will update this mod and add new katana if you like it! Soon I will add new craft! :)

My YouTube channel = FORZER (Avatar with yellow "F")

2020-06-23-11-55-48-_online-video-cutter.com_.gif

Top Bottom