Maps Corman's Fun Land (an adventure map)

I'm also thinking one of them will unlock a minecart, and there will be Tabi later on, probably in Bed Point Zone II. (Bed Point Zone I is what the tower is called now)

I've completed level 2-1! It has yoyo puzzles, an invisible platform, and an Ice Rod challenge! It introduces the Ice Rod near the end of the level.

I've changed my mind about Tabi and Minecart.
Also, I made level 2-2. It has some out-of-bounds parkour, and then you get the fishing pole.
I also made level 2-3. It's combat-focused, and it's basically just fighting a bunch of statue-spawned enemies. At the end, you get some Slime Crowns.
And I've started work on level 2-4, which will lead to the next bed.
Oh, and I've also added the first Chaos Emerald Chest! Each Chaos Emerald Chest contains a ton of Large Emeralds, and you'll need at least one Large Emerald to fight the final boss.

Level 2-4 has Mana Flower, and then you go to the second bed location. It has an artificial Crimson chasm with bloody spines in a chest to one side,
and on the other side is the Trial of Wisdom.
There's a few questions, and getting one wrong sends you back to the start. At the end, you get to do a cool optional boss fight if you want, and then you get Tabi.
With Tabi, you can go to a chest near spawn that has Magic Conches, and at one "beach" is a Chaos Emerald Chest, while the other beach is a big, realistic looking ocean.
It leads to what I've made so far of the Wall of Fire.

Also, while I was waiting for some trees to grow, disaster struck.
A meteorite has landed!
I went to find out where it landed... And it was the Boulder Hallway. But I managed to fix it up somewhat, so it still functions.
After that, I made the aforementioned "beach" Chaos Emerald Chest, and it has a ton of meteorite at it so it hopefully won't happen again.

I've completed the Wall of Fire. After beating it, you get a Portal Gun and told how to find a secret chest. After getting the secret chest, you are given a set of coordinates.
Once you get there, it's a fake Dungeon. There's a bed at the entrance, and when you go down, you have to avoid spikes while falling down.
The Tabi is used a lot during this. Once you do the first falling area, there's another bed, and you do another falling challenge with Tabi.
That's all I've made so far of the fake Dungeon.

I'm not going to continue talking in this thread; I don't want to spoil every detail about Corman's Fun Land before it's finished.

Right now, my brother is the only playtester who's playtested Corman's Fun Land, and he's also been doing a skyblock playthrough there.
But ironically, I won't be able to make any more progress on it until he sets up 4 more pylons. Lol.

2024-03-04-101342_598x346_scrot.png

Back
Top Bottom