Corrupt a Wish

Granted. They accidentally made it a 100% loot from the last pillar instead, and it replaces both sigils and the natural Moon Lord spawn. Also, the Moon Lord is thrice as hard to account for lack of grindiness involved in process.

I wish to become a Latias.

you were stuffed in a PokeBall by a trainer playing Pokemon emerald, then you suffocated.
by theway the wish you corrupted is still how I want it because legendary MOONLORD is thrice as hard as classic MOONLORD which means I can battle legendary MOONLORD in classic and legendary MOONLORD is also mid. plus I wanted it for a adventure map.
I wish for my previous wish and give you a second chance

you were stuffed in a PokeBall by a trainer playing Pokemon emerald, then you suffocated.
by theway the wish you corrupted is still how I want it because legendary MOONLORD is thrice as hard as classic MOONLORD which means I can battle legendary MOONLORD in classic and legendary MOONLORD is also mid. plus I wanted it for a adventure map.
I wish for my previous wish and give you a second chance
Well... alright then? However, it literally just spawns the name MOONLORD as a patch because somehow difficulty increase was negligible for pros and too much for fresh players.
And the name disappears soon after.

I wish for the power to stop the wars!

the wars rage on
plus you got bonked on the head by a more powerful bat made out of your words
Screenshot 2024-04-19 5.51.33 PM.png

I wish my new bat got longer

Back
Top Bottom