Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you die in it becouse a soul eater knocks you off into the hole and you fall to your demise.
I wish for lightning to be back at the non-nerfed point in Dark Souls II: Scholar of The First Sin.

Granted, but you die in it becouse a soul eater knocks you off into the hole and you fall to your demise.
I wish for lightning to be back at the non-nerfed point in Dark Souls II: Scholar of The First Sin.
Granted. Now the Boltsteel Katana Meta is even stronger, and is applied to every NPC invader. Prepare for Maldron the Powerstancer! :merchanteek:

I wish for DS2's hexes to come back in a DS3 DLC.

Granted. Now the Boltsteel Katana Meta is even stronger, and is applied to every NPC invader. Prepare for Maldron the Powerstancer! :merchanteek:

I wish for DS2's hexes to come back in a DS3 DLC.
Granted. Climax is back, that means 1-shots per 1 invading!
I wish for the Boltsteel Katana Meta to stop existing dammet.

Last edited:
Granted its no longer that strong. its now twice as strong
I wish for a fish that could grant me another wish
A-A-AA, you didn't grant my wish at all. Your wish is no longer valid, therefore you got nothin'.
Granted, but that cake is made out of solid bricks.
I wish for more kewl terraria vanity combinations.

Granted, you can never wear a full set of vanity armor and must find them out yourself.

I wish it would rain more.

hmm yea thing is i think my forum glitched cause your message said on my screen that you wish it wasnt so strong *notices that you edited your post*
No wish, therefore your wish defaults to, "I wish I never wished in the first place"
Granted, but I end up assuming your wish anyway!

I wish for a stipulation that doesn't involve copyright, the end of the world, dying or immediately losing the wish in question. :mad:

No wish, therefore your wish defaults to, "I wish I never wished in the first place"
Granted, but I end up assuming your wish anyway!

I wish for a stipulation that doesn't involve copyright, the end of the world, dying or immediately losing the wish in question. :mad:
Granted, but it involves slavery of the entire world becouse you saw it.
I wish for a "TO BE CONTINUED"

Granted, but it involves slavery of the entire world becouse you saw it.
I wish for a "TO BE CONTINUED"
Granted, but the Jojo Manga Supremacists harass you for liking the anime.

I wish for some red-diddly Kwality Kontrol in this thread. No all-encompassing stipulations (end of the world, slavery, dying, losing the thing you wished for in 1 second, etc), no rhymes (wishing upon a fish for another wish), no vapid wishes (An eggo waffle, infinite wishes, any loopholes concerning wishes, a pair of white Vans)

And most importantly,
Z7HeRxU.png

And most importantly,
Z7HeRxU.png
Granted, but for enforcing no fun at all, but forum games are about fun, your house is now a target to people about to paint unwanted graffiti on it saying "MAKE THE FORUMS GREAT AGAIN".

I wish to cure Alzheimer's (basically, it's a progressive memory loss and mentally destructive disease).

[B said:
actually on second thought i wish for that kwality control to be confirmed[/B]

Granted, but the SJWs are triggered by not having EVERY idea in their heads to be free, all-natural and of equal chance to get recognized in this repetitive thread.

I wish for the blandest, most vapid stipulation and wish you can think of.

Back
Top Bottom