Corrupted Chasm Crossing

JereTheJuggler

Spazmatism
Just finished a bridge that I've been building in the corruption for the past 3 days!

QSFNa4U.png

dCfbaF3.png

Thanks! The Universal Pylon is the only one that will work there, unfortunately.
I'm strill struggling with getting the bestiary 100% complete - I'm kinda stuck with frost moon, I didn't managed to get past wave 18 yet, with several tries... - so, I don't know how exactly the universal pylon works...

It would be quite interesting if the evil biomes could allow towns too, and/or would have their own pylons (with or without town NPCs nearby (depending on if you could build houses there)

It would be quite interesting if the evil biomes could allow towns too, and/or would have their own pylons (with or without town NPCs nearby (depending on if you could build houses there)

I was actually thinking about the evil biomes and how pylons could be added for them. I feel like the easiest way would be to remove the nearby NPC restriction and keep the biome restriction (whereas the Universal has the nearby NPC and biome restrictions removed), and make it so either a happy Dryad or Steampunker would sell them during a Blood Moon.

I was actually thinking about the evil biomes and how pylons could be added for them. I feel like the easiest way would be to remove the nearby NPC restriction and keep the biome restriction (whereas the Universal has the nearby NPC and biome restrictions removed), and make it so either a happy Dryad or Steampunker would sell them during a Blood Moon.
that probably would be possible to code for mods? it could be quite cool. sure, you can set up other pylons near corruption/crimson, but still.
and don't you want a deep purple corrupted pylon with withered flowers and stuff? or a crimson red pylon with little eyeball plants and stuff growing under it? not just about having another achor point, but about ambience, and because collectible? XD

I do know two - quite wacky - town NPCs who I think would love to sell such a thing to the player XD

but it would be even cooler, if the vanilla game would have pylons for these biomes too.

Back
Top Bottom