Console Corruptible trophy

Blitzzomby

Terrarian
So I have been working towards the "Corruptible" trophy and have run into an issue. I used my clentaminator after drilling many hellevators across the entire map. After spraying literally the entire map with purple solution I am only at 43% corruption according to my dryad. Any thoughts?

So I have been working towards the "Corruptible" trophy and have run into an issue. I used my clentaminator after drilling many hellevators across the entire map. After spraying literally the entire map with purple solution I am only at 43% corruption according to my dryad. Any thoughts?
remove dirt, snow, silt, and any other non corruptable blocks to reduce the over all block total thus increasing your corruption %

I agree with Nike. And don't forget about all the blocks in the Underworld that are contributing to the "pure" percent. With those removed the overall ratio may increase your "corrupted" percent. It's a tough achievement to get, but do-able. Good luck.

If you want help with it just ask I still have over 4k rockets bought 7k so it took about 3k to get the trophy.
I would be more than happy to have another friend that plays terraria. My psn is the same as my name here blitzzomby. Though I will give a heads up most of my gaming is on Thursday and Friday.

I just got the hollow trophy on ps4 will gladly trade trophies if you have ps4. I finished mine with rocket 4 on the dirt area went rather quick. You can get rocket 4 from cyborg during solar eclipse.
Do u have the pet hoarder trophy? I could offer that in return for the hallowed

Back
Top Bottom