Cotab's 1.3 Spoiler Video Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wireable Shark statue!
Just to say, that one has been around since 1.2.4.

Tracks can be placed under lava!
This can already be done. Place tracks, fill lava, run the cart.
upload_2015-5-28_12-14-7.png

Just to add onto the note about Minecarts being usable while in Lava, That gauge displayed implies that a Lava Charm/Waders was equipped, Also 1.2 item. :)
Although as a few have stated the minecart is in a different style so you may actually be lava proof while using it. (Oh quiet logic, Nobody wants to hear about the flaws.)

Ahh, those are ALSO in 1.2.4.1.

Just hammer the ends of minecart tracks until it turns into a sort of silvery cross shape; it will immediately turn you the opposite direction at full speed.
Yeah, I wasn't really that much in to Terraria PC when 1.2.4 was released, I just played the console version.

Does anyone have the gifs that got posted later, with the portal gun in action and the "bouncy purple knives"? I think they are buried somewhere in the comments on the new video, but there are over 450 comments... It would be good to get them in this thread.

It may just be the end of the cavern layer, but the part of the video about at 00:11 makes me think that hell is bigger than before. With the top half just composed of ash and hellstone and the 1.2 background, with the bottom half having the new epic background and obsidian/hellstone houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom