Console Could we POSSIBLY get mods on consoles? I've always wanted to play mods such as Calamity. I always get bored playing the same thing there is.

I would also like to have the various mods and texture packs on more platforms.
Unfortunately I believe most of them are integrated with Steam, which may make it harder to move across platforms.
With the approach of crossplay, however, this goal is looking more achievable.

i don't know anything about tabs except for the fact that it's a funny noodle game, but if the workshop allows you to create things with stuff that already exists within the game, then that's a bit different then allowing mods
That's what it is, with one exception
PC players can go in and alter the code for the creator, making things that wouldn't usually be possible

What if, with crossplay, a PC player downloads a map and plays with someone on another platform?
It's not a solution, but it may help as long as it works.
My main question is, What is a pc player with a mod tries to cross play with console, or another pc player who doesn't?

My main question is, What is a pc player with a mod tries to cross play with console, or another pc player who doesn't?
Tmodloader is a different client than Terraria and likely won't be  getting Crossplay; Tmodloader also cannot connect to vanilla servers. If you were to mod Terraria itself, it might work, but it could also cause horrific desyncs, crashes, disconnects, and the like.

Back
Top Bottom