Counter-Kill the Above Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idelac0

Terrarian
(Resurrected from Minecraft Forums)
In this game, the above poster attacks you. You must find a way to counterattack them in such a way that it kills them.
You can't just simply dodge their attack and attack with your own, that's simply just another attack.

EXAMPLE
Poster 1: I headshot the next poster with a gun.

Poster 2: Down-B = Reflect. The bullet headshots you instead.
I shove the next poster off a cliff.
Poster 3: I grab your arms as you attempt to shove me, then I swing you over the cliff. Then I drop you, causing you to fall to your death.
I use a simple meme, yet a powerful move. ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
Now, let's begin!
I activate a MAX Boost and brutalize the next poster with a full-power arrow barrage.

I summon a portal in front of me, and a linked portal behind you. The arrows break your guard, leaving you vulnerable and unable to react, and I capitalize on that with a full-power S-Craft. No points for guessing what happens next.

I put the next poster into a Terraria world undergoing a Blood Moon, and crank the spawn rate up to 110x.

The monsters think I'm one of them so I tell them to kill you.

I electrocute the next person. Also, I can't die from electricity.

(Resurrected from Minecraft Forums)
In this game, the above poster attacks you. You must find a way to counterattack them in such a way that it kills them.
You can't just simply dodge their attack and attack with your own, that's simply just another attack.

EXAMPLE
Poster 1: I headshot the next poster with a gun.

Poster 2: Down-B = Reflect. The bullet headshots you instead.
I shove the next poster off a cliff.
Poster 3: I grab your arms as you attempt to shove me, then I swing you over the cliff. Then I drop you, causing you to fall to your death.
I use a simple meme, yet a powerful move. ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
Now, let's begin!
I activate a MAX Boost and brutalize the next poster with a full-power arrow barrage.
Hi @Idelac0, it looks like this game has already begun over here: Return to Sender (Port of “Counter-Kill the above avatar” from the MCF)

I’ll close this thread and the game can continue at the link I provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom