cracked teraria

ALOOSH4

Terrarian
I do not own a terraria because I cannot buy it and in my religion it is forbidden to download it cracked without the permission of the owner of the game, so I want to ask permission to download it cracked at my own risk

I do not own a terraria because I cannot buy it and in my religion it is forbidden to download it cracked without the permission of the owner of the game, so I want to ask permission to download it cracked at my own risk
Sorry, you won’t be getting permission here. You can wait for it to go on sale, it can be very affordable at times.

Well, don't download it then.
can i ask why
I guess because it's considered as stealing, and I guess the religion he/she believes forbids it (I mean, yeah, stealing is a bad thing, I believe all kind of religion would also forbids it).

terraria cracked is almost always very crummy, I used to know a guy that installed it crack on his laptop, and he got so much malware he had to buy a new computer.

You shouldn't download the game cracked. Many of these files have malware in them. You can ask your parents to buy you the game or just go buy a steam card.
yup got mine last year on my old laptop that broke and i recovered my 2020 steam account im lucky that i use steam gift Cards Also
Ash Laughing Evil Dead II.png
Laugh At These Stupid Cracked Game Posts

Last edited:
Well, you will never get permission to use pirated software from the people who are trying to make a living from selling the software. Everyone has the ability to make a valid purchase. This is not only obtained by some obscure method of payment. Anyone with a credit-card, a gift-card to steam, or various other forms of payments to any of the other places which sell the game, can buy a copy. Most game stores, who accept cash, also sell the game. (But it is just a game-code you are buying.)

I am not sure why you "can't buy it"... Nor am I sure I want to know. However, I would stay away from pirated software. If you can't afford a game that costs as much as a single days "value meal"... How are you going to afford getting your computer fixed if it gets hijacked by spyware, adware and viruses? They would never give you permission to "put yourself at risk".

You don’t need to post in a thread just to say that you don’t like it. Best to just ignore it, all you’re doing is giving the thread more life. Want it to go away, then don’t post in it.
Perhaps consider locking the thread, so no one can discuss about this particular topic further?

Back
Top Bottom