Mobile Crafting Crashing :(

CatsAndSoda

Terrarian
Imagine this:
You're minding your own business, mining along, slaying enemies. But, as all Terraria players must, you have to craft something, go into your inventory, or check your loot in a chest. The game freezes upon entering the interface** and the music for whatever biomedical you're in continues to play, mockingly. The screen is unresponsive to taps or the back arrow that is next to the home button. You are forced to close the app either in the settings or on the "Recently Used" tray that pulls out from the home button. You reopen the app and wait through the loading screens and eventually you are back to your spawn, all progress of where you were during the crash or what enemies you were fighting is lost.

That sounds like it sucks, doesn't it?

I CAN'T GO FIVE TO TEN MINUTES WITHOUGHT THIS HAPPENING TO ME.

This has persisted all the way since before the new fishing update and up until now, where I am currently updated to the newest version of terraria for the Amazon app store.

I barely see anyone with the same problem on mobile terraria websites and this is probably the worst bug to be alone with.

**Not only does this happen when entering an interface of any kind (pause menu included, but rarely), it also happens during random moments of gameplay. Mostly when I'm underground in this case.

Please.

Anyone who has been experiencing or experienced the same problem as me please, please, PLEASE reply. Maybe there was a fix to this that I hadn't gotten the memo about or maybe it is just a problem that isn't talked about much.

Thank you for taking the time to read my long complaint and thank you for replying if you happen to do so.

(GAH)

Hi, a thread already exists on this issue - I saw you posted there. Try to avoid making multiple threads for the same issue; it makes it harder to keep all info about the big together. I recommend you try some of the issues in the thread, and continue to post there.

Back
Top Bottom